The Home Of European Paintball

Overrated/underrated

PimpDaddyZanwaa

TASTE THE PAIN-T
Aug 19, 2002
Barnet, Whetstone, London
I agree with my Twisted counter part

Underated :

Exodus : rocked they really had there game turned on, it was a close shave qualifying with all that business being tied with bad touch business, but u pulled out the bag guys well done

Kellys : I hear you guys gave Dynasty a good old Bitch slap,
sorry we missed it to cheer you on it was Jims fault (tart). Dynasty even said at the presentation that they were shocked by of the am teams they played, well done lads,

Neither overrated or underrated but I Rate them none the less
Shockwave : I saw a bad ass move played by shockwave on that Xball field blew it my mind. From the break they sent the point guy straight past the X on the left, he mugged the otherside out and stood in the stand up obleisk on there 40 then he proceeded to drill the hell out of the little box and back left, they mopped up in seconds, I rate them purely from that,

awesome move guys

Ronnie Hollington

London Tigers #9
Aug 4, 2003
Mayhem
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
how much younger do u want to make the uk x - ball team ? most of us were very early 20's younger then u Rob. yeah we sucked a few times but we also showed world class talent at others. unfortunatly 7 man took preisdent over x - ball if there was going to be a uk x-ball team 7-10 of the players playing would defintaly be playing. how many teams in x ball have nearly beaten america i can only think of 2. one being england. toulouse was not really the england squad and in amasterdam reffing in the sun definatly f£cked us even so most of the games nearly went either way unfortuantly sweeden they went sweedens way.

neil cambell
colby keats
sam keats
eddie lowe
Thomas Hollington
Ronnie Hollington
Alan smith
Chris from kellys

not excatly old Rob! ;D all 22 and under

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
sorry ronnie!!!! i didnt see the squad at campaign ......My Bad
the squads i have seen previously have a been a touch older

again im a twat dont pay any attention to me!!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
nah, am happy where i am, god knows why though!:D :p

Was jokingly talking about the Xball team in the nations cup;)