Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pa Has Taken All Teams that dropped out to court, (EDITED DUE TO MISREAD BY SOMEONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
THERE ARE SOME SIMPLE SOLUTIONS HERE.

Firstly, members of red heat should wait for the PA organisers in the nearest car-park, and gently shove them around a bit (can't believe I have to suggest this, thought it would be a given)

Secondly, get some people with questionable motives to back you up, that always lends credibility.

Thirdly, get into a name-calling contest online.

Follow these simple instructions and you will be fine. If it doesn't work after all that, just tell them to come after you with everything they have. The team has no assets, no viable identity, and court action would be a waste of time and money. The only guy to be worried would be the individual guy that signed, and even that would never realistically stick.

funny post though!

Missy Q

Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
hey Loco, was that you getting into trouble at the weekend?
Tell me it ain't so!!

'one other thing bacoooooooooo'

you gonna stand for that? That new found 'bad-boy' image you got at the weekend will soon disappear if you back down now!
I say lets pick a car park and you boys sort it out, try to walk with a limp, that'll lure him in...

EDIT ADDED: Missy, MIssy, Missy. I realize this thread is like shooting fish in a barrel but you need to resist.

No, of course it wasn't me getting into "trouble" over the weekend.

No need to back down as nobody has stepped up. The only one making trouble is you, so behave. TFP

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
whoooooooo hold on a minute im not anti PA and I dont speak to the little lad who has issues with his anger cells.

The thread was started because I found it wrong from teams telling me what had gone off, it has been proved now that this is what is going on from Hatts statement

This is no joke, If I wanted to have a go at Russel and the PA I would phone him. I have his number.

I just felt why Oh why? Does this happen and the argument still lies what happens now, ok letters have gone in asking for money so what is next, solicitors then court action, hummm I don't think this will stick and it will tarnish a competition that had potential.

As for My comments about Top gun, nothing was meant to offend and I understand it puts you close to the fence but you have cleared that one up.

And please don't put me together with Lee we arnt mates and I hope his guidence council officer is working overtime lol anybody who knows me understands this.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by Missy Q
hey Loco, was that you getting into trouble at the weekend?
Tell me it ain't so!!

'one other thing bacoooooooooo'

you gonna stand for that? That new found 'bad-boy' image you got at the weekend will soon disappear if you back down now!
I say lets pick a car park and you boys sort it out, try to walk with a limp, that'll lure him in...
O My god here we go again, nice to remind him of that .Right at this point im off, BACA batten down the hatches we have a plank walking today.

Its a good day for walking the plank arrrrrrrrrrrr.

Able Bodied

Aug 19, 2005
Visit site
I dont think Baca got to much to worry about from that Lee since baca got all four limbs working and dont lee and his silly little girlfriends only pick on cipples??????????????????
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by Able Bodied
I dont think Baca got to much to worry about from that Lee since baca got all four limbs working and dont lee and his silly little girlfriends only pick on cipples??????????????????
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

See what happened now a new poster with one message to his or her name , funny....

Ok this thread is done the assasins have arrived, the forum ninja's are back , what missiles we have no missiles.

Ok my point has been made.

Bye all, good luck peace out.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
BENFRAIN

Originally posted by LEE RED HEAT
Can i please respond to your comment regarding that everyone new about ancaster
i think you will remember that at the conference we were all told that after lunch we would vote for moving to a more suitable venue and russel did say he had to look at another event as rodbaston fields had not been kept up to scratch a few teams did have a walk down at lunch and could not see any problems with the fields. I then now to 2 teams that did not attend the conference but were contacted by russel and told of the venue change and that all that were at the conference had voted for the change to rodbaston ( Was this a lie )
See you all about this thread just gets better and better
lee
Lee, sorry I am afraid I cannot respond further to this as I have never been to a managers meeting. I just know that I was told of a venue change well before the first round and before I signed anything.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by mad dog
whoooooooo hold on a minute im not anti PA and I dont speak to the little lad who has issues with his anger cells.

The thread was started because I found it wrong from teams telling me what had gone off, it has been proved now that this is what is going on from Hatts statement

This is no joke, If I wanted to have a go at Russel and the PA I would phone him. I have his number.

I just felt why Oh why? Does this happen and the argument still lies what happens now, ok letters have gone in asking for money so what is next, solicitors then court action, hummm I don't think this will stick and it will tarnish a competition that had potential.

As for My comments about Top gun, nothing was meant to offend and I understand it puts you close to the fence but you have cleared that one up.

And please don't put me together with Lee we arnt mates and I hope his guidence council officer is working overtime lol anybody who knows me understands this.
Mad dog, I have no idea if you expect to be taken seriously all of a sudden while suggesting you only had the best most benevolent motives in mind when anybody who wants can do a simple search--if this thread isn't sufficient--to discover the ravings you have posted previously regarding the PA. But I don't, take you seriously that is, and if you think that's unfair, I'm sorry. Should you wish to dispute it I have some pm's received today that might change your mind.

Having said that, your motives are irrelevant to the topic, in my opinion, which is why I let the thread stand to begin with. As such we will see if it's going to go anywhere useful for awhile yet.

I strongly recommend any further discussion address how this business will impact the PA in the future and give the legal chattering a pass. Any other comments aimed at various and sundry past posts or posters will be removed and should they continue the thread will be closed.

Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by Baca Loco
Mad dog, I have no idea if you expect to be taken seriously all of a sudden while suggesting you only had the best most benevolent motives in mind when anybody who wants can do a simple search--if this thread isn't sufficient--to discover the ravings you have posted previously regarding the PA. But I don't, take you seriously that is, and if you think that's unfair, I'm sorry. Should you wish to dispute it I have some pm's received today that might change your mind.

Having said that, your motives are irrelevant to the topic, in my opinion, which is why I let the thread stand to begin with. As such we will see if it's going to go anywhere useful for awhile yet.

I strongly recommend any further discussion address how this business will impact the PA in the future and give the legal chattering a pass. Any other comments aimed at various and sundry past posts or posters will be removed and should they continue the thread will be closed.

Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

O my god have I really done all that you have said, me get a Baca slap down.

No way well its true iv'e posted some crap and some good stuff, and had a laugh along the way, sometimes to make a point you need peoples attention and boy did i grab it.

The purpose of this little rant ladies and gentlemen is to yet again show that we have to be careful , and those that believe me understand where I am coming from those that don't hey its up to you.

It has been proved that letters have been sent out, that was my message. But I also have Pms from teams and mail saying they are not happy, such is the fact I have Freinds in the paintball world.

Bet my mail beats your mail. please enough let people say what they want but the topic was genuine. right had enough now, got repetitive strain injuries on fingers.

Im finnished with it now as got busy weekend ahead. good luck all. Thank you baca for keeping it on track.

Missy Q

Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
picking on 'cipples'?
nasty!
It comes to something when the Americans have to correct the Brits on spelling.

btw, can we have this added to the 'gold' boards please? Its a true clasic and I for one would love to read it again sometime.
I think 'mad dog' is great. He should come on here a lot more often. In fact we should have an 'ask mad-dog' section, where we can ask him random questions about life in general and get his take on it. I would like to see what else he can blame the PA for. The Cuban Missile Crisis perhaps? He could be the next big thing.
I don't know mad-dog, but I like to think that most nights he sits in his armchair, drinking Carlsberg Special Brew, dressed in camouflage, copy of 'Guns and Bullets' on his lap, German Shepherd sitting obediently next to him, watching Platoon in between making prank calls to the PA and posting the occasional thread about them when his 'blood is up'
I love you mad-Dog, if I was into British guys I would take you home.

And Loco, as for getting me to behave, you may want to exercise your 'big brother' moderator skills closer to home, my old pal.

EDIT ADDED: Missy, you ignorant slut. :) Don't have the heart to delete this post as it is amusing nor do I have a rolled up newspaper with which to discipline mad dog so I will opt for closing the thread. Should anyone wish to express any views regarding the PA's future, etc. in light of the info in this thread feel free to start afresh. TFP

Status
Not open for further replies.