Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball game for Xbox

Grendel-Khan

I Love The Fun Police
http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/889/Greg-Hastings-Tournament-Paintball/p2/

Check this out. Pretty exciting reviews from people with absolutely no affiliation with paintball. I know you're jealous that you can't make your game Broz, but how about laying off the **** talking until youve actually played the game? So its not being made like you think it should, who ****ing cares? What are you attempting to prove here? Myself and lots of other people are jumping out of our skins over this game so don't knock it until you try it.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
As indicated in many previous posts I am very much looking forward to this and I will admit that recent reports on the product have raised my confidence somewhat. As to 'who ****ing cares', quite a number of people as a matter of fact who've been in contact recently who share my opinion. Furthermore I have just as much right to be apprehensive about it as you do spooging over it.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Bit of news for ye all

Europe release date... after we get Microsoft certification (should be in about 2-3 weeks) then the disc is cleared for duplication. After that it should take about 2 weeks to hit stores. I am being told that a European launch could happen in as little as 2 weeks after US launch, but there is no firm date yet and I don't know if Activision will be distributing it there or if it will be distributed by a different publisher, such as Zoo Digital. I wish I knew more because I think this game will be a big hit in Europe.

Be aware that WXP doesn't deal with marketing and distribution, so I don't get daily news on that stuff. I have paintball distributors in Europe breathing down my neck about the release date and I don't have any more information for them than I do for you guys here in the forum.

Maybe you should make your voice heard at Activision. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. An email campaign to info@activision.com might help get some results, if not to you then to me (which I will post here).

Patrick
WXP, Inc.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Why do you suppose they are on a basketball court? I have to give credit for accurately modeling Keely's obliques, though. Makes me imagine paintball player action figures.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
You know, as a side bonus to doing so, there is this little game called Halo 2 coming out the week before... may want to get that, just in case you want to take a break from GH Paintball from time to time.:)