Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball game for Xbox

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Skateboard sales have hardly been influenced by that game.
I'd say thats debatable, I know I got my old board out after completing TH3. Im sure there where thousands of kids who decided its the 'thing' to do.

Not sure if the same will translate into paintball though, as paintball cost's more - you have to be reasonably old or have a organiser in your group of friends to arrange a game.

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Its coming!

The game is gonna be launched in europe at the max masters 5 man in germany(quality event!) week b4 euro ball 5man at same venue(dubious quality event!?),have been reliably informed that the games people will be at this event to launch it/get people buying it etc etc!!!!......Frenchie......."we likes hobbitsesss":D

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Wow...I'm impressed....... I wonder if there will be a full release around then because to be honest I wasn't expecting to see any sign of it this side of the pond until after Christmas. Don't expect it to do do well though if it does come out full around that time, it'll get lost in the deluge of quarter 4 releases.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Oh Broz, you silly nay-sayer! It also coincides with the end of the tournament season. This is probably going to get the majority of it's early sales from players, who will buy it to play paintball while it snows outside.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Let's be honest here.....if the key market the makers are aiming to are paintballers then...well......they're screwed.

A few thousand sales by the very limited number of Xbox owning tourney players does not a successful game make.