Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball in the UK

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Howdy!

Auds! I'm in nearly the same situation as you!

I live in south England 2 near Portsmouth and Chichester.
Luckly there are alot of players in my college. Well a few anyway.

We are trying to get a team together based at Ground Contol in Climping nr Chichester. Called Control Freaks. If you are near there try the post in ' Announcements, Contacts and Queries' called 'New team in S/UK'

The best people to talk to are Twisty and Robinator (re this team) I'm just a poor Newbie trying to learn more. (Like you)

Where bouts are you situated? need names of towns etc not Roads (don't even drive yet).

But I guess this is only relevant if you are really into Paintballing and want a team!!!

C ya around Smally

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
You asked about the average age of players at Sparklies. Well, at most Academies they range from 14/15 to 40's!
On a typical Academy day there will be a couple of warm-up games, followed by various training exercises like snap shooting, "wrong" hand shooting, 4 on 2 etc, then finish up with a few more games. Mixed woodland & sometimes Sup'air.

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
hey Auds

im new aswell, where about are yah exactly? i dont know about all these motorways etc

if you have a car ill give you money to take me to sparklies....

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Im going to be going to Sparklies Academy in October (When I tell her about it an book in:D) (13th Oct?)and its going to be my first walkon day too so im going to be in pretty much the same position as you Auds. Just as confused :)

Hopefully I will have my marker by then :)

Sparklie, could I please please get a Tech lesson from you guys? I need to know which bits do what and what not to touch/unscrew etc. If I could that would be MUCH appreciated.

FUBAR

Calavera

Ignorance Is Bliss
Sep 5, 2002
UK - Essex
Visit site
You could check this site cos it seems to have most paintball sites and if not you could check, well other places.
If you wanna get your own gear check out planeteclipse.com
Phone em up and Ledz will sort you out.