Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball in the UK

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
as far as tech lessons at sparklies youll probably end up suffering the fate of talking to me. (or if your lucky tiny)
but there are lots of ballers there who know their own kit n would always be willing to talk to you about it.

What marker do you have?? just so i can get my info right on the day.

lol buddha and I got our stars the hard way being sad and posting incesantly but lets not go there ok

The rest of the mods just decided they fancied stars so had them and no I am not a mod.

I just like to be kept in formed and hopefully keep you all in formed in between much banter and fun :D

favours of any kind lol

Are you casing dispertions sir?

one word Coookies ;)

or in billys case PENNY SWEETS um shall I shan't I get more glow worms and sherbet dib dabs um dessions dessions.

it's a hard life but some ones gota do it lol

sparklie

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
are you threatening me missy??
theres a word for you kinda people, MEAN!!!

but come to think of it you wont buy them if im not nice........

So guys did i mention that Sparklie has an AWSOME site, (thats true), great staff (might not include me in that one) and makes the greatest cookies ever, bar none.

will that suffice in convincing you to keep well stocked in penny sweets?

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by Billy No Mates
as far as tech lessons at sparklies youll probably end up suffering the fate of talking to me. (or if your lucky tiny)
but there are lots of ballers there who know their own kit n would always be willing to talk to you about it.

What marker do you have?? just so i can get my info right on the day.
Well... im not exactly sure yet, its coming from a mate in the states so im not sure, I think its a Spyder AMG (or at least used to be cos he said something about getting a Titanium Body for me :confused: Its a suprise :).
Note, he said he has got the board replaced so that its Semi ONLY not with the different modes like the American Electro Spyders have.

Auds

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
After starting this thread i feel much the wiser about paintball.

Went to visit Sparklies site just to look around and it was a quality site. ( thanks Sparklie)

Just need to get my own kite and start visiting walk ons, starting with an academy day i am sure.

Was thinking about getting a Dragun marker from Planet Eclipse, for £130+vat anyone got any opinions?

Thanks all for all the advise :D