Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball in the UK

Originally posted by Billy No Mates
See nice sparklie lady.

and the best bit is the fact that if you can make it to an academy there might even be a stash of Sparklies well renound Chocolate Chunk Cookies. WELL RENOUND.

did i mention she was a nice lady *creep creep*

i didnt notice it was ure first post, so may i also say welcome from the P8 Massiv. n hope to see you on a field soon.
Ankles:D

Auds

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
It was either going to be a JT 5 or a Dragun, but i read some bad reviews about the JT5 leaking???

Really would like to see both in flesh to make up my mind but only paintball shops are up north?

Have you had any problems with your JT5?

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
none so far, the only slightly porblem which isnt too bad is that the stock barrel is honed( holes to let gas escape and not get in front of ball), this means that when u get a break and u use a straight shot to get it out, it stays in the holes and slowly leaks down, to get rid of it blow through one end with your hand covering the other and wipe it off cos it will spray out, or do what im gonna do and buy a 14" barrel:D

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
another thing is cos it has a game timer on it, on the left side of the grip there are holes for the speakers, water can get in so all u do is unscrew it and put some tape on the inside, none of these problems should stop u from gettin the gun

Auds

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
Interesting!! I think i will still look at a dragun, have you ever used one?? Now only £130+vat from Eclipse!

They also have a number of helpful video clips on there site which tell you how to look after your gun!

So you think Sparklie could get hold of one for cheaper????