Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball on SKY

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
If this is a Sky TV production why do all the links to it on the email lead directly to Shoreline?

Its a question...... nothing more.
Isn't that kind of irrelevant? If it doesn't air on sky now their gonna look really really stupid so the proof will be in the pudding.
If it does air then more exposure for paintball to the general public can only be a good thing surely?!

Last edited:

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
An official answer? Anyone associated with Shoreline has been banned on here, so why don't you contact Sky and ask them?

Any exposure to the public will help the sport grow and be recognised. It's a positive thing in my opinion

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
I agree that exposure of the sport is great news, but i have my own reservations of Shoreline being able to run anything impartial like that....and i would contact the makers but all the links to the programme jump back to shoreline.

And likewise anyone not singing the praises from the roof top for shoreline are banned from other forums.

There is more to paintball than the 'super six'......an awful lot more.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
And likewise anyone not singing the praises from the roof top for shoreline are banned from other forums.
For the very last time, you asked for your account to be deleted, you were never banned.

and congratulations you are the first person I have ever put on ignore.

I look forward to the show, especially as we'll be on it! woop woop!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
Was i talking about me then being banned Niallist?....no....

And thanks for confirming this programme will be another stitch up by Shoreline, just like the UKS awards.......