Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball photography

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
i would love to attend an event with you and learn the ways, sounds great. obviously only being 16 i have alot to learn lol.
Yep stick with Dan, you will learn a lot from that man. Although looking at that pic you posted you seem to have an exceptionally good eye for landscapes and still life.

Papparazzi from the Dark side

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Webber your new to paintball but what I have dealt with you and chatted with you, you seem sound and glad these guys are taking you under their wing. The work i've seen of yours looks cool ! So good luck mate !

Sy_HR

aka BrutalSy
Jan 30, 2006
Kipperminster
www.teamdeadbox.co.uk
Just been checking out this lads pics, they are awesome. He is extremely modest and if you get the chance to get him taking pics of you balling i know that they will be ridiculously good.

Good Luck Fella

Sy

Jeg

Jun 18, 2006
Southport
Just looked through your photobucket mate.

You have some talent there, keep up the nice work and good luck.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
loving the Fisheye shots, got a few nice shots for your portfollio there.

I myself have decided to give up on the photography career... as most of the guys on here will tell you, there isnt a fortune to be made in photography... does anyone need a sparky :p

-james

duckiciao06

I'm a tiger...grrr
Dec 1, 2006
Messingham paintball challenge
Me too...

Im pretty much along the same lines as Webber, I am studying Photography at AS level, and was thinking about taking my camera (Good ole Praktica Super TL1000 :D) to paintball tomorrow. Is there any need to take a tripod, or is it just unneccesary weight? What tips can you give for having a shoot during play?