Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Physical Exercise Training

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Stongle I'm 6ft 3 and 16 stone 4, and a back player, after moving to the back because of my awareness, or so they say :rolleyes: Its not cos I am fat, I can run faster than my front men, and they are not slow :eek: !!

I think the game nowadays has evolved like rugby has. You do not get fat people playing in the forwards, they are all fit and lean. Much like paintball, why have a slower less agile and fast player at the back, when you can have a lean mean and fast player there instead. Therefore when the sh!t hits the fan, and you back players are needed to win the game, at least they can make a long move without breaking down into a heart attack!!!

Big up the insert players, thats what I say!!!

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
While playing ball on a serious level, any1 risks many injuries: From Knee torsions, ankle sprains, shoulder dislocations, you name it... you'll get it.
Getting a better muscular frame is critical. It won't eliminate risks, but will reduce them.
Go to a gym, get to talk with a phy trainer and ask him to provide a number of specific exercises.

Just my opinion.

I jogg & swim 4 to 5 times a week... i'm still lacking on my gym time:mad:

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Absolutely, but lets not forget......

SEX, (The Breakfast of Champions).

The average bonk is the equivalent of running a mile or 1.6 km to our European brethren (if done correctly).

That means my evening of wild abandon with Cheryl Tweedy and the rest of pop band Girls Aloud was the equivalent of running the New York Marathon...

:D :D :D