Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Wanted/Want to play thread.

Jul 1, 2013
Crewe
Looking to play the 2014 season of CPPS have all my own gear and I'm financially stable able to commit the time. and play at weekends live close to CPPS so getting there is no problem :)

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
Looking to get back into Tourney Ball after 8 years out the game!

Had 2 years experience when I was 15 with Telford Bad Touch and Lincoln Storm

Now Im 23 with a job and own car so will be much easier to commit!

Based in West Midlands near Cannock/Lichfield so interested in any local teams - Dont mind travelling though!

PM me for info

electriko

Sep 6, 2009
Hi, Im looking for a speedball team to play. I´m in Milton Keynes, so any team from that area would be nice. I play paintball since 2006, am 29years. Normally play in the doritos/teabag.

Cheers,

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
Hi everyone me and my mate are looking for a team to train with, where bouth new to supair but have played lots of woods ball and big games it that helps at all. Bouth North London area and not far from brikket woods.

If you need someone to shoot in practice we are your men :) always willing to play and learn contact me
on here or my e mail Egghead_holly@hotmail.co.uk

Daniel Hollingsworth 25
Mattie mandray 25

Thanks for reading

sam_fearon

Oct 5, 2013
Brighton
hey im 14 and have played paintball for about a year now and just got a good tournement setup, i would not be suprised if i am to young but how and when would it be aproriate for me the think about joining a team?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Joining a Team Isn`t a problem for Anyone , whether you have skills or not also isn`t a Problem as Skills can be learnt, The Problem is Money !! One needs to get to Training, this entails Transport to get to the field, or at least chippin in for the fuel,
then paying usually between £10-£15 for the Land Fee, then the amount of paint one uses ? Say ONE box, this costs money on it`s own. Add this up and it comes to a Grand total of " What That Much !!! But I can`t afford that " and that`s just for training, because if you perhaps are good enough to make into a Team , then your going to expected to get to the tournaments , This is around £80-£100 for ONE Day + Travelling expenses.
I`m trying to be as honest as I can without upsetting you.
This is why No-one wants Young Players !! Sure they`re Keen enough but what kid isn`t ??
Listen Sam if you can afford to play ?? and can give me your heart to play ?? Give me a shout ? Pm me ?
Your not alone living in Brighton that plays or for wanting to play for the Bears. . . . . Bluey

Mason Dann

Dec 12, 2013
Joining a Team Isn`t a problem for Anyone , whether you have skills or not also isn`t a Problem as Skills can be learnt, The Problem is Money !! One needs to get to Training, this entails Transport to get to the field, or at least chippin in for the fuel,
then paying usually between £10-£15 for the Land Fee, then the amount of paint one uses ? Say ONE box, this costs money on it`s own. Add this up and it comes to a Grand total of " What That Much !!! But I can`t afford that " and that`s just for training, because if you perhaps are good enough to make into a Team , then your going to expected to get to the tournaments , This is around £80-£100 for ONE Day + Travelling expenses.
I`m trying to be as honest as I can without upsetting you.
This is why No-one wants Young Players !! Sure they`re Keen enough but what kid isn`t ??
Listen Sam if you can afford to play ?? and can give me your heart to play ?? Give me a shout ? Pm me ?
Your not alone living in Brighton that plays or for wanting to play for the Bears. . . . . Bluey
If im too young to join a team, then what can i do?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
do more of the woods ball games to build up your skills ... and I`m sure you will ?? and when you think you can afford to play as a Team Player , Give me a shout.