Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Predictions for 2010, let's hear them!

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
1. Database of UK players. Think APPA
Is that not part of the aim of the UK Federation and the Masters/NSPL adoption of players being required to take UKPSF membership, to eventually move it in to a player categorisation system, ultimately aligned with the EPBF & APPA systems.

Although, we have heard little recently of the vaunted New World Order alignment of Millennium with PSP.

Maybe, just maybe, the Millennium format will be extended to, or franchised to, territories outside Europe.

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
1. 50 cal will have a place in the market and different leagues will insist on using different sizes forcing the normal on the street player to have to have two lots of kit.

2. Chelsea win premier league.

3. Man city in top four and qualify for champions league.

4. England reach final stages of world cup just missing out because of a penalty.

5. Scotland will win F*** all.

6. Luxe becomes more affordable thus less popular.

7. We will be discussing how paintball has begun to turn itself around and within another 12 months will be back on it`s feet.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Continually improved publicity and webcasts for the PSP puts the final nail in the 7man coffin

Robbo's hair grows back

I get banned for making overtly sexual comments

Etek 3's are huge success, ego 10 is not.

Joe Public would still rather watch Paris Hilton's BFF than a game of paintball.

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
beef shortage causes burger prices to soar to an all time high, big mac costs £5.99 and lunch at the campaign cup costs more than an ego11.

eurosport doubles its coverage of paintball by showing 2 programmes worth watching.

olympic games construction costs go £5,000,000,000 over budget and get a loan from northern rock.

newcastle united return to the premiership as champions of that diet pepsi league we are stuck in and have 4 different managers by christmas.

I manage to keep a gun working for more than a week.

the winners of the fed cup eventually get home with all that paint in the boot.

the ukpsf insurance becomes manditory for all players and compiles a database of leagues, team rankings and rosters.

and jeff abbot is found in a warehouse with a s@*t load of cows.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
This is a thread about predictions for 2010 and general abbot bashing.

Please hold your discussion about the pros and cons of .50cal in a newthread
but...

Please expand on this in another thread :))) as I'm at a loss as to think of too many negatives regarding 50 Cal hitting the market.
He owns the place, he can say what the fcuk he likes :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
but...

He owns the place, he can say what the fcuk he likes :)
Actually Jim, I honestly do try to abide by the same rules as everybody else but I do slip up every now and then but that's mainly due to people pis$ing me off as against outright indulgence.

I hope this explains any misdemeanors that might have occasionally occurred :)