Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Predictions for 2010, let's hear them!

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Dusty will learn to remember to desock his marker b4 he reaches his primary.:p

After the latest incidents of minors getting seriously injured by airguns plus the bad press surrounding the alleged paint bombing in Bristol, it's now time to make player and marker registration compulsory so that we at least look to have our house in order. Self regulation is infinitely preferable to Government regulation. :cool:

Someone with money and love of tournament paintball implements my vision of the future ;)

Scenario and Tournament players get back on the same page :confused:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Actually Jim, I honestly do try to abide by the same rules as everybody else but I do slip up every now and then but that's mainly due to people pis$ing me off as against outright indulgence.

I hope this explains any misdemeanors that might have occasionally occurred :)
Well seeing as you mostly behave I'll refrain from banning you on this occasion ;)

Please, continue with the bashing .......

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Dusty will learn to remember to desock his marker b4 he reaches his primary.:p

After the latest incidents of minors getting seriously injured by airguns plus the bad press surrounding the alleged paint bombing in Bristol, it's now time to make player and marker registration compulsory so that we at least look to have our house in order. Self regulation is infinitely preferable to Government regulation. :cool:

Someone with money and love of tournament paintball implements my vision of the future ;)

Scenario and Tournament players get back on the same page :confused:
Shush you......

:eek:

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
1.) CPPS to stay on track with its current success, possibly gaining more respect from the Feds.

2.) BOP events start to gain access to more interesting and highly spectated events.

3.) I will come back to ball, and actually train.

4.) The MS will still be a waste of money.

5.) Some more Pro teams will merge, to cope with the economic downturn.

6.) Someone will get a new magazine or reincarnate PGI to help promote ourselves at BOP events.

7.) Vicious and XSV go Pro.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
1.) CPPS to stay on track with its current success, possibly gaining more respect from the Feds.

2.) BOP events start to gain access to more interesting and highly spectated events.

3.) I will come back to ball, and actually train.

4.) The MS will still be a waste of money.

5.) Some more Pro teams will merge, to cope with the economic downturn.

6.) Someone will get a new magazine or reincarnate PGI to help promote ourselves at BOP events.

7.) Vicious and XSV go Pro.
1) When did the Fed's not have any respect for CPPS?

2) I hope they do

3) You were never missed :D

4) maybe maybe not

5) who do you think will merge?

6) I doubt that, as much as I would like to see it magazines are dropping like fliy's not just paintball related ones

7) Would be good to see

Sid85

Clan....R BACK!!!!
Aug 28, 2008
Robbo will come to Scotland and fall in love with the Country, leaving his English roots behind and move to a log cabin by the banks of a loch.......spend his days learning to play bagpipes and drinking whisky......

See you at the weekend me ol' mucker ;)

Sid

G

Gassy

Robbo will come to Scotland and fall in love with the Country, leaving his English roots behind and move to a log cabin by the banks of a loch.......spend his days learning to play bagpipes and drinking whisky......

Sid

Good one Sid :D
Thats almost as believeable as P8nt having a woman as a Mod :eek::D

Mrs G.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Sid
Actually Sid, too late mate, well nearly so anyway.

I went to Sterling Uni some years back on a mathematics course and the halls of residence are just down from a bagpipes school (or at least they were) and on waking in the morning, we were generally met with the somewhat haunting sounds of a bagpipe drifting down the valley and across the lake.

It was kinda surreal and for those of you have even been lucky enough to go to Sterling Uni, you'll know what a kick-ass campus it is with the lake bisecting the halls of residence and the academic centres ....

Made an impression Sid, let's say that much mate ... :)