Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP off season shenanigans!

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
It'd be interesting to know how much influence or say DYE has in who's on the roster. They could have said, "right, need someone to fill some holes on Damage, who do we have on another DYE team that can go over there, boom Mouse you're moved"
No idea if that's the case or not, but it'd be an interesting insight into the world of corporate sponsorships and pro teams.
I cant say for certain but I'd highly doubt that move was orchestrated by DYE HQ. Dave would not want to hurt any DYE team for the sake of another, let alone the Ironmen - Dave Youngblood's personal team that he was instrumental in bringing to the fore of pro paintball back in the early 90's (along with a few other legends of the time).

Logic says that (assuming this is true and not speculation) while the last two years were fun for Mouse playing with his buddies, now he needs a pay check and Damage have to 2 salaries recently freed up.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Clint to Vision seems like a waste to me. I'd of much rather have seen him back at Nexus, but I guess it would tie in with him playing in the UK with the new Luxe team (read tigers 2)

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Not a PSP announcement, but Hulk Kiev is done. Due to issues in the Ukraine right now. Not sure if this means MLKings Prague come up as they were 3rd in the SPL, or if Hellwood Paris stays up?

Shame though that the issues in the Ukraine are causing this.