Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP off season shenanigans!

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
The semi thing is just going to be a big grey area again I think. Debounce and trigger settings to help up the rof. They should have gone the mills route and got rid of the 3 shot burst at 10 and had a minimum kick in rof

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I've just posted a thread on this didn't think of this one :D

It's going to be interesting how they stop the croud getting involved and will it go back to the old smacking the back of bottles to check for bounce?
I slapped about Dave Bains' gun once, then told him he couldn't use it because it was bouncing. He wasn't happy, and called the Ultimate over, who agreed with me.

Then another guy told me I wasn't doing the test right, and that I should hit the bottle "like I would hit a child".

Interesting choice of words, I thought.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
The pro teams will still practice on the "typical " field .But if implemented lower down would hurt paintball fields .
Did you read the rule change?

The Pro fields will be released on Thursday Morning! The Divisional fields will be the 'pro' layout from the previous event! The Divisional field layout for the first event will be released 3 weeks in advance. This will mean that most local fields will have their fields set up as the previous events Pro field from the weekend of/or the week after each event. Sup'Air will continue to make money from field operators with uniform fields and annual upgrade kits!

Not quite like the good old days when the fields were first available for inspection/walking the day before the event, each field had a different layout and each sponsor had a different set of bunkers.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Will this be the end of aftermarket boards too? I rarely found the need to use one to be honest.

Glad to hear semi is back, how they enforce it will be interesting. As for no coaching, crowd participation can be difficult to tune into with a couple of hundred people yelling different things at once.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Most "PRO" teams will be using their gun manufacturer stock boards as part of their sponsorship deals, aftermarket boards are aimed at divisional/recball players.

I remember Ollie Lang harping on about how fitting a virtue board was "like putting a whole new engine in your car"

Load of bollocks.