Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question to front players

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
what does everyone think of the uniplayer idea in PGI?!?! should all front players be taking that much out?!?! 5 to 7?!?!? just in case they gotta fill a back spot?!

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Carrying 5 pots isn't that hard really (esp. with the Extreme Rage Paqs - blatent plug!) and I personally would rather come of the field with 4 pots each time than have to hold off 5/6 players with two pots and a hopper the one time it counts.

As for the Uniplayer Idea - shouldn't a good team be fairly interchangable already? I know that I can play Mid/Insert as well as Front well, and am working on my Crossing up/Suppressing skills so as to be more universal on-field, and I also know that some of my Back players can make the 50 and do that mug just as quickly as I can.

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
i carry five, not that i ever shoot it, most i've shot lately is two and a hopper. but i'm tryin to increase the volume of paint i shoot, if you can make the fifty and supress people as well as a back guy it makes life a lot easier for your team to pull up the field and fill in behind you.

oddly enough, in the two games we won at reading i didnt re-pod.... curious, no? but then again i was snapping all thru both games.

Hp