Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo get's his comeuppance

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Tshaka Zulu: Many thanks for the support mate, much appreciated :)

Piper: Actually Mr Piper, even though he resembled a semi-detached house, I managed to come out with only a minor injury .... rope burns, which I suffered when diving through them at 83 mph on hearing the bell ..... :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
you got an ass whopping so im sure you'll look exceptionally good:p:p
That made me laugh :)

I'm sure there are a few people who would love to see me splayed out on the floor looking like a fackin starfish but fortunately my chin is ok when it comes to being bashed and as of yet, I haven't been knocked out but I don't wanna tempt fate either :/

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
If i stood in the ring with him he wouldnt look that big :p But i would definately go through the ropes like i was in back to the future !!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If i stood in the ring with him he wouldnt look that big :p But i would definately go through the ropes like i was in back to the future !!
Well, we have all gotta go back on Thursday to spar again, so if you fancy getting down to Swanley MMA fighting club at 1.30 tomorrow, you will be more than welcome to climb in the ring and have a go, you'll enjoy it ...or at least, I will ..... let me know and I'll fix it up :)