Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo get's his comeuppance

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
You know robbo tomorrows not good for me i will get back to you after i check my diary :p

Wait your going back to spar again?
Of course ..... there's about 6 of us going tomorrow and we take it in turns to spar with him, some of the guys grapple, some kick box, some box, some do ground and pound ...on Thursday, I gotta box him and do some ground and pound with him..... it should be fun as long as I don't piss him off :)

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
Of course ..... there's about 6 of us going tomorrow and we take it in turns to spar with him, some of the guys grapple, some kick box, some box, some do ground and pound ...on Thursday, I gotta box him and do some ground and pound with him..... it should be fun as long as I don't piss him off :)
when your in the ring with him make sure you get it on video:):p

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
What do you mean IF? There is no wayyyyyyyyyyy Pete could take him, unless it was out for dinner......... Ledz on the other hand would kick ass!

Silly man from Jersey!
Well if thats true I wouldnt place a bet on that fella winning anything anytime soon then.

Presumably he's sparring with Robbo because he's got some promo shoots to do soon and needs his fiz in good order.