Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo get's his comeuppance

tshaka zulu

@tshaka_zulu
Tshaka Zulu: Many thanks for the support mate, much appreciated :)
No problem! I'm out of my prime, but at 6' 245, I think I can still give him a run for his money. Yeah, he'll be running around the ring chasing me while I earn my money. Seriously though, as a trained martial artist and Muay Thai practitioner myself, if I was in better fighting condition this actually sounds like it would be a lot of fun.:D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
No problem! I'm out of my prime, but at 6' 245, I think I can still give him a run for his money. Yeah, he'll be running around the ring chasing me while I earn my money. Seriously though, as a trained martial artist and Muay Thai practitioner myself, if I was in better fighting condition this actually sounds like it would be a lot of fun.:D
Tshaka, I been outa my prime for 30 years mate, and didn't last all that long with him, not because he was bashing me but because I was just gassing out far too quick.
But I got this sneaky feeling he coulda pole-axed me any time he liked seeing as he has knocked out the vast majority of his opponents.
The problem you'd face (certainly with no disrespect intended) would be the same for any stand-up fighter going in with a MMA man is, them cowardly bastids take you down to the floor and do indescribable horrors to your limbs and joints.
I don't like all that Ju Jitsu, grappling, on the floor sh!the, real man do it standing up :)

Still, I get second bite at the cherry today, it might well be a 310 pound cherry but hey, we all gotta die sometime :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Me and a few friends went to see Neil fight his first MMA bout not so long ago and his first fight was against some real big ass geezer.

Neil marched out and kicked him in the thigh, and pinching the words Muhammad Ali once quipped years ago, 'he hit him so hard, he felt it all the way back to his ancestors in Africa', that guy's leg had shock ripples running up and down it's length and I heard an attendant 'Thhhwaackkk' that damn near made me sh!te myself in fear.... lord know what the other guy must have felt but I got given a clue when the guy's cornermen finished the fight by throwing in the toilet rolls.......

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
I've trawled thru the worlds media and can find no reference to Robbo gettting his ass whooped anywhere.

So i simply refuse to belive that it ever happened.

However if it were 'her that must be obeyed' that had got the better of him. That would be credable. ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've trawled thru the worlds media and can find no reference to Robbo gettting his ass whooped anywhere.

So i simply refuse to belive that it ever happened.

However if it were 'her that must be obeyed' that had got the better of him. That would be credable. ;)
Oi you !!!!!
I do have ssomeone that 'must be obeyed', she's 7 stone of pure nagtonium but she's nothing when compared to your Kimmy; Chuck Norris would back down from her !!!!

Mind you, that's why I like her so much, she don't take no sh!t from no-one but this leaves unopen the question as to why she lusts after me so much, I think it has to be down to animal magnetism, pheremone overload and incredibly, dashing good looks that I possess ... I can think of no other explanation mate.