Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Prizes are cool.... :D

Yeah your right, it is being advertised a tournament, and I've said I doubt their are prizes, becuase I don't really know if their are or not. I'm just saying for the prices matching standard walk-on rates doesn't allow much for the organisers to play with to organise a prize kitty.

If I can find out for sure, I'll let you know.

However......

It would be good to get as many people down their as possible, and having your team come along Jamtheman can only raise the bar for the rest of us...

Edit: If you want a prize... hows about everyone putting in loads of Xmas presents they got they don't want, and the winning team gets all dat!

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Well to be fair bud, we are kinda new to the sport so we would probably just be a group of lads for you to thrash lol :p

....nah i am sure we would put up a good game

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
Well i dont know about them thrashing us webber...;)

Looks like the prize is gonna be a load of socks and novelty ties!

As for the sabotage team, are they tournie ballers?

Ranger

Looking for a team.
you want a low down on team sab...probably 2 reasonable players for the tourney enviroment...
dave...kinda runs an emporium store from the site...pretty knowledgeable...but lacks speed....
gary..owns a angel speed....likes to think he is the big kahoona....not got owned on virtually every day he played when a few sup air players were on site...firmly a 'gun makes a player' not 'a player makes a gun' type of person...low situational awarness.,...
as for the rest they will be drawn from the sabotage walk on club which is comprised of mostly younger guys who have only been playing for about 6-8 months and that is entirely on the sab site and in a woodsball enviroment....
as for the site...2 large area...1 slopes from top to bottom, is enclosed by treelines and has a fair scattering of trees clumps and pallet bunkers...with 2 pretty much indestructable bunkers 1 at each base....
the lower wood...is heavily wooded with a number of large bunkers, strong defensvie points and a river running parrellel to the trench system that takes up about a 20 metre by 40 space.....
thats about the best i can tell you guys...i was a senior marshall for sab for a year and helped with a lot of the bunker placing to try and balance it..but i cant vouch for any alterations since...and their will have been...
it really comes down to...what sort of tourney are you looking for?

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
Not much has changed at sab. (in the 5 months ive been playing there), only there are sup'air bunkers in the woods, a bridge got washed away, but there is now a new one in a diffrent location, there is a new crono'ing and marker tent (also where the air and CO2 is kept), and other then that I dont think that much has changed :p