Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

grmmff

Dec 17, 2006
sab team

as its a 5 man the sab team have kinda been split over 3-4 teams , a few team players and a few friends per team so its up to you guys to beat us all eh !
( team has only just formed so we will see what this year has to offer !)
the main thing is getting plenty of interest in the day the more that turn up the better for the reputation of our site !
am sure what ever teams turn up will have a good chance providing they know their paintball and enter into the sprit of things properly
just remember ....u need anything am sure dave will sell it to you on the day !

grmmff

Dec 17, 2006
reply to ranger !

havin just spoke to a few of the lads from the team, we would like to thank mark , i mean ranger for his in depth analysis of our little team . good to know that a player who hasnt been on site for 5-6 months knows so much about our set up - gaz is happy as he didnt even know he was on the team - neither did we.......though am sure he will enjoy being slagged off by someone who thinks they are the big kahunnas .:eek:
dave says he would have replied but he's too slow to get to his pc though he's quite sure last time he played against mark,oops i mean ranger, he wasnt the one walking off wiping dripping paint from his side
guys by all means come down and play us -much better to find out what we are like that way rather than listen to some ex site marshall :)

Ranger

Looking for a team.
not going to get drawn into a slagging match with anyone...just giving a few people an idea of the ste set up and players i knew.....
as to me being tagged by dave....would be difficult seeing as i never played against him....but there we go....just trying to help a few people out with som info on the setup and not getting into flame/slagging wars....
oh btw...never said sab was a bad site either as it is not.....

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Sabotage 5 Player - 7th January 2007

Evening all – Mmmmm I see a lot of activity on the thread started by Tris.
Hey guys its Christmas, time of good will to all men (and women) :)
The idea of the 5 man tournament is to shake off some Christmas excess, in the company of a varied field of paintballers – from the gazelle legs of the Sup Air tourney boys, to the woodsball squads and the lone wolf snipers – all rolled into one format.
The description of the main Sabotage site by Ranger is fairly accurate, but with a few extra additions since he last trod the boards – comments regarding the chaps in his thread is way off base.
Let’s face it guys – paintball is still a minority sport, so let’s not try and marginalise ourselves into smaller warring clans. Sure on the game field, when the clock is running – full on fastfairno quarter asked or given.
No matter how good a player may be, we all know that it only takes one rogue lone paintball to score a tag; hands up who hasn’t been bonus balled J Off the field, try and spread the good word of the sport we all love to the masses!!!
The 7th Jan is open to all player types – leave any attitude at home – and re-discover the sport that we all love - and have some great jousts on the game field as well!

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
this sounds like it is going to turn out a very good day. have you had much interest in it so far fellas? apart from us on this thread

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
Hey Paul (Im guessing) :D

Should be a fun outing as usuall, will there be any adjustments to the site previous to last time? *Plans sneeky positions* lol

grmmff, hey were you at the last walk-on if so who were you? :p

Cheers,
Tris

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Teams so far

Hi Webber & Tris (yeah its me :rolleyes: )

Fingers crossed we are set for a great day on the 7th, most of the people that I have spoken to so far are keen as mustard for it.
At the moment we have approx 8 teams with interest from 'Ronins' who cannot make a full squad. But I must admit I have formed some great friendships from mixing it up with complete strangers on a game field. I know that when Andy, Rich and I went to Staargate a few months ago we met up with some cracking (slightly mad :) ) individuals. This will be a woodsball tourney, but I will place the Sup airs in amongst the barricades of the more open top field.
Fire power for players is ranging from entry Infernos & 98's, mid range Ions, PM Rails, SP8's, MR3 etc, upto mighty high end DM's and Angels. From what I have seen so far no one team is going to be able to steal the day - most squads have a balanced fire power. This one is could be anyones game, not just saying it - but it makes it all the more exciting.:)