Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Coverals

Hey thanks or the link, unfortunately they are in Black, not to worry! I suppose I could possibly use them for our Night Ops games - but then again Sab Night Ops are only open to BallDawgs, who have their own kit.:)

nykon

Dec 30, 2006
ohh paul u know pain well rember u mess with one menber of a team u get the rest lol so lets see 2 angels dm6 cocker and other lol humm = PAIN lol see u sunday dead boy lol

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Hey thanks or the link, unfortunately they are in Black, not to worry! I suppose I could possibly use them for our Night Ops games - but then again Sab Night Ops are only open to BallDawgs, who have their own kit.:)
Might do for a few spares though ?

Or for the shoot the boss/stag etc might be nicer than dressing them up in white or pink....:D

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Coverals & Girls Blouse

Hi Webber thanks for the feedback regarding Shadlad, I agree he has a great profile, no worries there. Good call about the hunt the stag etc but we have some great white coverals to assist them with Cammo in the deep woods:D
Garry oh Garry...I admit that your trigger finger cannot be beaten, however you just know that my 19' stealth barrel is just going to have a good day out, especially if I am fortunate to draw the more open top field. Don't get me wrong, I am banking on the fact that your girls blouses alone will not give my squad the edge. It will be an evil combination of your trusty blouses, complete with gym slip trainers, topped off with your girly "shootin" irons:cool:
I suppose I could introduce a "special" award for "Team Most In Touch With Their Feminine Side Award" - at least you will be able to go home with some silver wear on Sunday:D .....OoHhhhhh I am SOoooooo looking forward to Sunday!:eek: :D

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Team Triple F

Oi Oi Marcus! Full squad, nice one...
No worries, - you would not believe the trouble that I have to go through to jump in front of your shooting - no one leaves the sight without hitting someone, all part of the service :D
I must admit racking the trusty yellow jersey for a day will be nice...very nice...MMMmm NICE..GOD! NICE!!! N I C E...
...ahhhh I feel better now:eek:
There will be a couple of other "ex yellow" Sab jerseys out to play on Sunday, not forgetting M's from other sites as well. I tell you its going to be a tough scramble for Silver place for the the other teams on the day:rolleyes:

grmmff

Dec 17, 2006
big girls blouse's

paul
the only reason we have invested in big girls blouse's is so that the rest of you have something nice and soft to cry into , after all being beaten by us will be painful enough for you
isnt it true that you need the 19 inch barrel so you can get a shot out of the eiffel tower you have been trying to pass off as a marker?

see you sunday mate
:cool: