Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sergei Leontiev : The Russian Legion Response

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Nick, I 'm truly sorry

if after our dalliance, your girl doesn't want to go back to tha old 'lie back an' think of Denmark days', but I cannot take tha blame for putting her (or her sister, who was there too) off sex.

Doesn't add up man, she wouldn't keep calling me if that was tha case...

peace

manike2

Banned
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
Hey TJ are you copying me with the '2' monicker? Or did you get banned also?

Just wondering why you have two nicks to post under? :D

manike

saint417

Apr 27, 2002
rochester, MI
Visit site
Saint, if you want to come in at this late stage, then at least try to get your facts right when you quote the law, it matters not what the person thinks or doesn't think.
it seems moot at this point but if I was mistaken in my interperatation of the situation, law, ect. I am sorry and bow to your superior knowledge as a journalist

MagiikDelish

Banned
May 1, 2002
Visit site
A problem has since been identified in the operation of this modification that can, on occasion, cause there to be more shots than trigger pulls, in no way did our guns fire full auto.
We knew there was a slight potential problem but had up until that game no manifestations of this problem in our guns.

This was from your first post Robbo. Now it seems that they were aware that there was a potential, however slight, that the markers they were using could fire more then one shot per trigger pull. They took this risk, and used these markers. These problems manifested, a judge found it, and they got burned. It sucks. I honestly do belive that RL is one of the cleanest teams out there, and have much respect for them. They did screw up though. Do I think it was intentionally cheating to help there game? No, they dont need it. Did there markers break the rules? yes. As such they were punished, end of story. I hope that no respect is lost for RL, more teams should play like them, but they still screwed up. We all do.

Care to ban me for saying that?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by MagiikDelish
A problem has since been identified in the operation of this modification that can, on occasion, cause there to be more shots than trigger pulls, in no way did our guns fire full auto.
We knew there was a slight potential problem but had up until that game no manifestations of this problem in our guns.

This was from your first post Robbo. Now it seems that they were aware that there was a potential, however slight, that the markers they were using could fire more then one shot per trigger pull. They took this risk, and used these markers. These problems manifested, a judge found it, and they got burned. It sucks. I honestly do belive that RL is one of the cleanest teams out there, and have much respect for them. They did screw up though. Do I think it was intentionally cheating to help there game? No, they dont need it. Did there markers break the rules? yes. As such they were punished, end of story. I hope that no respect is lost for RL, more teams should play like them, but they still screwed up. We all do.

I think that general consensus was reached ages ago, but thank you for posting anyway...And nobody cares to ban you for this, so stop trying to stir up sh*t. Funny how things like this are always said in someone's first post....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by MagiikDelish

Yeah I would, you're banned.....Have that !!!!!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3

I think that general consensus was reached ages ago, but thank you for posting anyway...And nobody cares to ban you for this, so stop trying to stir up sh*t. Funny how things like this are always said in someone's first post....
Course just cos its thier 1st post doesn't mean they havent been a guest here for some time does it?

Paul.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3

And last !

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Regardless of whether or not the legion's guns were running full auto, does anyone here think full auto would really give anyone/anyteam a big enough advantage to make the possible punishments for doing so worth it?

I don't!

Paul.