Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
to be honest robbo to edit a persons comments to your own gains is a bit childish id rather of read the un edited version and after all it is called speak your brains and if were not allowed to do that just get mods or yourself to ban me now its my first post prob be my last I

Really if that's all you joined up to say was it worth it for your introduction??

Let's say we ban you ( I suspect you're probably someone who's been banned before ) would the forum miss you?

flap

Banned
Jul 12, 2013
I'm a nobody and a cowardly poster who hides behind anonymity ..

Flaps down .... and .... away ... in other words 'banned' ... woo hoo !!!
Another one bites the dust.

Last edited by a moderator:

renie

Mar 2, 2008
a pub if this was a pub it would be the deadest pub ive ever seen cause all the locals would of been barred for drinking beer that the landlord didnt agree with but its not its a paintball forum called speak your brains and we will edit it for you. and to accuse you of doing wrong on this site ok hows about editing a post to make you try and look good not working sorry fail.and me coming onto your forum i thought it was a forum for all paintballers not just yours and i live in the real world i work pay my bills and get on with life. what i dont do is live in robbos world where robbo is right and black is white and white is black cause robbo says so.
Not my place to say but Jog on d1ckhead this thread is going off topic again

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
See, there's one of the regulars in our pub telling you to do one.

We'll let you drink whatever beer you like, as long as you're not disturbing the other patrons. The minute you start inciting trouble, expect the bouncers to make short work of you. All we ask is you be respectful, you're entitled to an opinion but there are polite ways to express it.

It's certainly not dead here either, busiest "pub" in the UK ;)

Abe

Banned
So let me get this straight Robbo, correct me if I'm wrong but you're saying that Tim should swallow a massive loss because the MOD changed it's plans? As an individual, a £65 loss isn't massive. But for a small business losing thousands could be crippling.
Do you organise events? If so, do you choose 'risky' venues like MOD sites that could be cancelled or do you go for the 'safe' options of established paintball sites? I'm curious.

Because from a business sense, if you were solely out to make money as the consensus here seems to be regarding Tim, you wouldn't choose to risk large amounts of money setting up games at risky venues. The possibility of the MOD or whoever else pulling out and leaving you massively out of pocket with tonnes of paint you can't really sell wouldn't be worth it, would it.
The only reason to put these events on, in my opinion, is to offer us ballers somewhere amazing to play.

lelandsdad1

Banned
Apr 20, 2011
Now my IP address has been un banned after I liked a couple post wtf now that's childish.
I'm sorry dusty but your last post " all we ask is you to be respectful" maybe take a leaf out of your own book I've seen nothing but disrespectful post from you and other mod's.

Ok so back on topic. I will try and phase this so you can understand. You are not happy because as you put it you booked Spain but now you got Blackpool. But you have booked Spain being told twice that there could be a chance you get Blackpool. Maybe you shouldn't have booked if you didn't want to play a different location simples.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful to holmbush I've played there twice and loved it but this was the only way there simple minds would maybe understand

Reactions: MrMurder

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Now my IP address has been un banned after I liked a couple post wtf now that's childish.
I'm sorry dusty but your last post " all we ask is you to be respectful" maybe take a leaf out of your own book I've seen nothing but disrespectful post from you and other mod's.

Ok so back on topic. I will try and phase this so you can understand. You are not happy because as you put it you booked Spain but now you got Blackpool. But you have booked Spain being told twice that there could be a chance you get Blackpool. Maybe you shouldn't have booked if you didn't want to play a different location simples.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful to holmbush I've played there twice and loved it but this was the only way there simple minds would maybe understand
Sorry your ip was unbanned, that was clearly an error on our part. I'll rectify it as soon as possible.

Disrespectful enough for you??

Tw*t.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
I think it was more the way Simon was spoken too that started the issue then everyone jumps onboard turning it into a Tim vs Robbo.
Holmbush is s great site but nothing like the original Urban site.
Hats off to Tim for re arranging another venue so quickly, but a few ticket refunds wouldn't of hurt, and has now blown out of proportion!