The Home Of European Paintball

Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Paulie,
people who possess personalities like barnett always have a motive simmering below whatever actions they may or may not be up to.
He has a sense of entitlement not because of his achievements / experiences in our sport but as a derivative of his personality, and as such, his behaviour is extremely resilient.
He cannot allow himself to admit failure, or indeed take any responsibility for what he's done - it's always someone else's fault, never his.
I'm not a doctor or a psychologist / psychiatrist but if somebody says to you, a patient is suffering from the following symptoms:- fever, cough, headache, aching muscles and tiredness. I don't need no medical degree to realise there's a strong possibility the patient has the flu.
And in barnett's case, if you go look at the textbook definition of 'megalomania', barnett slots right in there.

But of course you do need information regarding what he's done to make that diagnosis, and you can get that easily enough by just asking some of the people he's been working with and looking at the threats he's made to people in terms of 'destroying them'.
I haven't made up any of what I've said about him; if people don't believe me, then at the very least, they're in denial, at worst, they're just plain stupid.
If any of the industry people I have mentioned in my posts re barnett, didn't like what I had said about them, they are free to either deny any claims I might have made of them, or get in touch with me personally, and ask me to delete whatever it is they feel needs to be taken out.
I have received no such instruction from any of them ... if I had, you would have seen text removed ... and there has been none.
And think about it for heaven's sake, if I had made up any accounts of industry figures saying this or that about barnett .. they would be on to me like a flash requiring I take down anything relating to them that wasn't true ..

barnett claims he was innocent regarding dubious accounting practices, the evidence, circumstantial I know [he would never put his hands up and admit one damned thing] but in the absence of any direct evidence such as listening to a recording of him conspiring to defraud, we can only look at the circumstantial evidence that presented itself.

And why do you think he hasn't gone legal with me?
..because he's a nice bloke? :rolleyes:
..because he can't be bothered? :rolleyes:

Nah, he hasn't gone legal coz he really cannot afford anyone digging around his business, he realises of course that I have all the records of the posts made on p8ntballer.com where we demanded to see the accounts week on week and he refused .... time and time again.
If it went to court, then barnett knows damned well other people will be bought in to testify and for a lot of people, committing perjury isn't something they would do; faced with supporting barnett and committing perjury, most would come clean, they would have to.
I, on the other hand haven't done a damned thing apart from pi$s off him and his bunch of miscreants.

There is no court in this world [apart from in the US] that would find in his favour when all the evidence is, circumstantially at least, indicating, it's barnett who has the case to answer.
I never took one damned penny for support for soldiers, he did, he took thousands, and all his pathetic little acolytes elect to disregard what's staring them in the face in favour of standing behind the self-proclaimed messiah of paintball.

Warped Sports are the dominant force in rec-ball with their yearly big game that attracts players from all over the world and the event is the biggest by far in the UK - they are the thousand pound gorilla in the rec world, not shoreline .. shoreline is merely a vehicle for barnett's pathology.
And even then, barnett's paranoia is seemingly boundless because he's declared he wants to destroy the Warped Sports yearly event, North v South... he seems to want to destroy each and everyone who he feels has either wronged him or is in competition with him.
If and when I catch up with barnett, I really hope he lives up to his own hype and doesn't deposit huge dollops of faeces in his diapers because the smell would disappoint me.
I want him to stand by whatever it is he has said about me because I will stand by everything I have said about him, and I'll repeat to his face .. let's hope he feels the same resolve as I do - it will make for an interesting meeting/discussion that's for sure.

Reactions: wolfcitydave

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
james, grow a set of balls, identify yourself and then start spouting cr@p .. But we all know you won't, you ain't got the nuts for it.
i suppose i shouldn't be too surprised bearing in mind you're one of barnett's haemhorroids.
barnett is a gutless, spineless dollop of chicken-sh!t otherwise he'd be backing up his claims but like all cowards, he only does it at a safe distance.
I think i should sue him for false representation in claiming to be male - he ain"t no man.

Last edited:

MrMurder

Banned
Mar 19, 2012
Sorry but I just cant take anymore of this.
Remove my account.

I joined less than a gear ago to get involved in a sport and look for some cheap kkt and sell on what I no longer needed.
After all the bull**** and politics from the martial arts world I figured this would be a safe bet.
How wrong was I.
Yes I have a ticket.
And ok im dissapointed that my first tcuk isnt at sennybridge but thats something I have no control over and I unlike alot of you it seems read the terms and conditions.
Im still buzzing for Tcuk regardless of location, its paintball right what we all come together to play remember?
And yes My team is a Bluewater sponsord team but I speak as I find always anyone who actually knows me will tell you without hesitation.
Im nobodys minon.
So as has already been mentioned buy alot of what now seem to be banned members, why are we trying to do each other down.
Tim asked the teams what they wanted to do.
Either relocate or reschedual.
And he went with the majority, get over it if you were not askd.
I wasnt but im happy with the result as theres always next year.

So if my post stays or not it really doesnt matter im just sick and tired of all the finger pointing.
Thanks for your time.

Reactions: Sbcoyr

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sorry but I just cant take anymore of this.
Remove my account.

I joined less than a gear ago to get involved in a sport and look for some cheap kkt and sell on what I no longer needed.
After all the bull**** and politics from the martial arts world I figured this would be a safe bet.
How wrong was I.
Yes I have a ticket.
And ok im dissapointed that my first tcuk isnt at sennybridge but thats something I have no control over and I unlike alot of you it seems read the terms and conditions.
Im still buzzing for Tcuk regardless of location, its paintball right what we all come together to play remember?
And yes My team is a Bluewater sponsord team but I speak as I find always anyone who actually knows me will tell you without hesitation.
Im nobodys minon.
So as has already been mentioned buy alot of what now seem to be banned members, why are we trying to do each other down.
Tim asked the teams what they wanted to do.
Either relocate or reschedual.
And he went with the majority, get over it if you were not askd.
I wasnt but im happy with the result as theres always next year.

So if my post stays or not it really doesnt matter im just sick and tired of all the finger pointing.
Thanks for your time.

Your account won't be removed, simply don't log on again.

Go play and enjoy yourself, most people will. This thread won't change that.

MrMurder

Banned
Mar 19, 2012
Nope remove it asap.
I no longer want my details on here or recieve notifications from your site.

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Nope remove it asap.
I no longer want my details on here or recieve notifications from your site.
Erm ... You seem to be under the impression you can tell us what to do - you aren't in any position to do that.
Jim, don't remove his account.
MrMurder, if you want to throw your lot in with a suspected fraudster then you are in no position to tell me or any of my mods what do.
As Jim says, don't come on here.
And as for your details still being on here?
We have all the information we need concerning yourself.
'Gullible as fuhk' ... That's what we know about you.

Now what are you gonna do? ... You can't do fuhk all, just like barnett, you are impotent, sterile, powerless. Now run along before the grown-ups come.

Last edited:

MrMurder

Banned
Mar 19, 2012
Wow just amazing
Anyone who has any opinon that doesnt match your own on a public forum is banned.
Ok ban me as its not a forum when the owner of the site dictats who can have what opinon and who stays and who goes.
Dont pretend to know anything about me robbo as clearly you know absolutly nothing about me what so ever.