Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

skills at home

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
sad story

wat id do is i had a pillar in my front room from which id watch T.V id look both sides snapping out of both.

that way if i stayed out for too long id see the film. but by hiding and snapping out id see less and less but faster if u see what i mean.

but here's the sad part. the pillar has now in fact yesturday to be precise been made in2 a wall.

Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

jason

Sep 24, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by MikeJones
Fighter-'What skills do u practice at home?
How do u practice them?

Let me start, i use my curtains to practice snap shooting.'

Let me tell you my secret I am using my hand in fast movement technique when looking at girls,i have become very good over the years yes.
we slide on the hard ground so we get used to pain !and whhen we slide on the soft ground then we dont feel the pain

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
have your gat set up at home.and if your sat watching tv do left right hand work.takes a while to get into it but deff helps

Jacko

On the prowl again
Sep 16, 2005
cambridge
www.worldatwarpaintball.com
ive driven my wife mad sitting there at home when she's trying to watch eastenders with the tapping noise im right handed so ive worked on my left.i tell you it works now ican shoot faster with my left.

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
when im at school i always just tap and tap my fingers on the metal leg of the table... not only does it improve my speed it pisses the teacher off which is always funny!:D :D

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
Ye thats a gd one, it makes you faster and pisses off your teacher.ha:D

Ha some good feedbak, if anyone else has some way to practice at home then share with us:D