Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding in on ur stomache

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
I was downloading and watching pro games from forcesofnature.com and i was studying their breakouts and noticed that most of em dive in on their fronts when they reach their bunka!
So i thought ah wot the hell am gonna go out and give it a go in the old back garden................. wot a fool i am :(

Now i have just returned and sat @ the computer after trying about 25 odd times at diving forwards onto my belly (gun in hand) and sliding forward into my make shift coke can, and i find myself in alot of pain lol.

Now i have cum to the conclusion that there MUST be a certain technique that needs to be used to slide in without breakin a rib!

If any1 knows wot this technique is then please tell me, cause i can t take much more of this lol.

A very sore and smelly (fcukin dog)

Mak D
:rolleyes:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Bend as low as possible before actually diving and get your free hand on the ground first so that you can 'lower' your upper body onto the ground.

Another few musts:
Sliding shorts
Arm/elbow pads
knee/shin pads.

It'll hurt but not as much as it could do. hope it all helps

oh and don't try to stop when you do it. i did that once and damn it hurts. Once you start don't stop.....

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Sliding on your chest on grass shouldnt really hurt, once you master it. Just make sure your hand hits the ground first and that your gun is above your arm when you hit the ground so there is no chance of the gun bending or the paint in the hopper bursting

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Nice 1, should av known i could count on a southerner to tell me to slow down lol :p

i ll see u @ the Dam mate we are in the same division i beleive, so I ll get u a drink as we missed out @ the indoors :D

mak D :cool:

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I find the best way to slide is to smother your entire body in KY jelly before every game. That way you just glide along the grass, pure sliding pleasure...