Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding in on ur stomache

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
I find the best way to face dive is to run as if your about to fall over, the just push off and land with your forearms first.

Land with your marker in your hand with your palms facing up (if that makes sense)

Oh and buy Dye pads.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Burb
I find the best way to face dive is to run as if your about to fall over, the just push off and land with your forearms first.

Land with your marker in your hand with your palms facing up (if that makes sense)

Oh and buy Dye pads.
Here Here!

Dave;)

F@_Bastard

Mar 11, 2003
Nottingham
Trust you to bring down a thread mario :p.

As for the diving its bascailly the same as rugby players do it really, arms hit the deck first then the rest of the body

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.

Originally posted by one of the chicks
after attemptin 3 supaman! dives in training, i feel that it is probably not best for me to do this again;)
and so my point stands.....;)

i'm allowed to bring the tone down.....it's what i do best :D

draconia17

May 14, 2003
long island, NY
well....

as far as the sliding thing goes, I've always done the one hand down while bending deal, but once @ an indoor sup' air field some kid decided to just jump and slide, he went flying strait at the ground,....until he hit it and abruptly stopped:) He wasn't hurt. But he just knocked the wind outta himself, the other team had no mercy and just laided it to him:D it was funny, and we all laughed afterwards, even he did. Thanks for listening to my pointless bable:p