Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

slidng

mewwy

Dec 21, 2006
as you slide into the snake, from left or right hand, its normally a good idea to hold it on the hand you'll be shooting out of the snake with so you're nice and quick. this is what i was taught -

as you slide in, have your palm facing up with a strong hold on the grip, bottle on your forearm and barrel pointing up. get nice and low as you are about to dive (hurts less) and just launch yourself forward trying to land on your elbows and knees as thats where you should have pads. try not to land on your chest - that could wind you. and as you hit the floor, start crawling on your elbows and knees to get in close.

it takes practice tho, cause if you dont go far enough you can be wide open to lanes. go too far and you're exposed down the tape. practice in the garden. set up where a bunker would be, where tape would be and just give that a go.

other bunkers, i tend to slide in on my left knee and my right leg to push me back into standing position. its all about comfort tho mate. just watch a lot of videos and you'll get the idea. hope this helps.

mew

frank_mckenzie

im notorious and kick ass
this is how i dive and i always play snake.
i just run like a headless chicken shut my eyes shoot all the refs accidently snap my loader off and then get winded by landing on my tank.thats the n.k way strictly gangstars only.dave will prob tell me off now.

just watch thomas taylor

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
also if diving onto hard ground make sure you wear a top with sleeves, else your arms get scratched to foook:D - i found out this at the weekend:D
that wasnt so much diving, but falling with style :p

dont try sliding with your marker to start off with, or if you really want to, try borrowing a rental marker. no point duffing up your shinny gat

-james

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
that wasnt so much diving, but falling with style :p

dont try sliding with your marker to start off with, or if you really want to, try borrowing a rental marker. no point duffing up your shinny gat

-james
well yeah true - not like the first time i ever did it though - thats why i play back though - so i dont have to do all these fecking dives.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
if you want to see a dive - watch the video of lang diving over a stream of paint - ****ing amazing.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
if you want to see a dive - watch the video of lang diving over a stream of paint - ****ing amazing.
not really there was definite scope for a serious injury. the key is to not dive in the air and to not hesitate whilst attempting to dive.

once you have the technique dialed in then it will just come naturally ;)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Get low before you dive. Thats the classic mistake most make when learning to superman. What you want to do is have a controlled fall. And no hesitation, as your man says.

Get low with your free hand in front of you. The palm of the hand holding your gun should be facing the sky. Basically push of the balls of your feet forward and land with your free hand first and then your gun hand and then the rest of your body. Remember to keep your barrel pointed up a bit so you dont catch it in the ground.

Learn the mechanics with no gun and then when your happy, bring your gun in and learn it.