Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

slidng

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
sliding on the knees for me is just easy its natural, i can do it without thinking and i think i can do it pretty well (now i won't be able to get my head of the room :rolleyes:)
but i just have a real mental block when it comes to trying a superman, i just can't do it, and it annoys me, i dont know what it is...but i will conquer it!!!! coz im coooooooooool :cool:

-Corpo

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
sliding on the knees for me is just easy its natural, i can do it without thinking and i think i can do it pretty well (now i won't be able to get my head of the room :rolleyes:)
but i just have a real mental block when it comes to trying a superman, i just can't do it, and it annoys me, i dont know what it is...but i will conquer it!!!! coz im coooooooooool :cool:

-Corpo
you've got to be very careful when sliding into bunkers on your knee's, plenty of ballers feck up there knee's sliding into pegs.

i have yet to try to superman, it will come in time, when it's called for ;)

-james

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Knee pads are important, but not so much for diving. Elbow pads are your friend when diving. For all those who haven't dived front first yet... why the hell not? Go out on your front lawn tomorrow. Or your local park. Whatever. Get that technique down - watch some vids first, put your pads on and go practice.

Diving is not just for snake players. It's a key part of everyone's game. Learn.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Knee pads are important, but not so much for diving. Elbow pads are your friend when diving. For all those who haven't dived front first yet... why the hell not? Go out on your front lawn tomorrow. Or your local park. Whatever. Get that technique down - watch some vids first, put your pads on and go practice.

Diving is not just for snake players. It's a key part of everyone's game. Learn.

i was sliding when i was a wee nipper, do kids not mess around in mud or on slip and slides anymore...they where the bomb

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i was sliding when i was a wee nipper, do kids not mess around in mud or on slip and slides anymore...they where the bomb
yeah but balf your a nutter - we didnt all thinking about getting it right in those days - and besides your the one who dived into the hyperball tube:confused:

crazy man