Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snap Shooting Techniques, which do you prefer?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
B. Great technique but hard to master. well its not but repeatedly doing it as necessary is.

once you got it then

BANG.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
B. definatly.
I used to snap the Nicki T way... :eek: I know, until Kitty forced me out of it in training, and now im training for B styly. Find it much easier to snap and not get hit with it, and easier on the muscles... (once you get the muscle memory)
Doing snapping drills doingt his all day kills the first few times... either that ior I was just very unfit when i started...

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
B) made me a much more effective player, and tought by Nicky T.

would only use A) when im laning, only because its more comfortable stance :)

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
B) made me a much more effective player, and tought by Nicky T.

would only use A) when im laning, only because its more comfortable stance :)
Yeh, meant the old school nicki T method, of standing side on and leaning forward to come out of your bunker... got stuck in it until kat came along and introduced me to the other way...

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
B. definatly.
I used to snap the Nicki T way... :eek: I know, until Dev forced me out of it in training, and now im training for B styly. Find it much easier to snap and not get hit with it, and easier on the muscles... (once you get the muscle memory)
Doing snapping drills doingt his all day kills the first few times... either that ior I was just very unfit when i started...
Fixed :D

I'm a huge fan of the B style. I think if you're a front player and you need to be out and in super fast and accurately this is the style for you. End of. Back players have a choice I think, but the B style is just so much more controlled and consistent. I love it.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Pffft, It was kat.
Well kat brought me to A. and then that kinda morphed into B.

So il give you half credit dev... lol

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Pffft, It was kat.
Well kat brought me to A. and then that kinda morphed into B.

So il give you half credit dev... lol

correct me if im wrong. which im not. but when you came to addiction you were snapping old skwl nicky T (nothing against it) and after the start of this season with UWE you've started adopting B. and correct me if im wrong. which im not. but the person you've been training with most is dev...

and correct me if im wrong. which im not. but kats not been massive in the uwe training this season

which leads me to the conclusion
that dev taught you to snap.

also B. althought A is also good, but B is god.