Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something new from eclipse?

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
I think I got it!!!! Pete, with regards to your very interesting and in depth thread about the the most important aspect of playing.......I reckon it's the special edition, one off Robbo Ego and the Robbo DVD on how to play, with all the points raised laid out for everyone to see. And if...IF i'm right, I haven't been told by anybody, just kinda read between the lines and worked it out for myself

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think I got it!!!! Pete, with regards to your very interesting and in depth thread about the the most important aspect of playing.......I reckon it's the special edition, one off Robbo Ego and the Robbo DVD on how to play, with all the points raised laid out for everyone to see. And if...IF i'm right, I haven't been told by anybody, just kinda read between the lines and worked it out for myself

I kinda realised you weren't told by anybody when I saw you were quite wrong .... most certainly the cast has been identified but not the play ...... 'the devil is in the detail' young man, it's no good being partially right but I'll readily concede it at least gives you an idea you're going in the right direction .... Problem is..... where now?

Still, if you don't work it out, come Christmas, you'll know all anyway, come to think of it, you'll know before then because I'll have to let people know I've got something ... but then again, it could be all smoke and mirrors .... but I will tell you one thing, and I will be 100% honest here, and that is, if I were still playing, I would want one, and I would want one because it would appeal to my sense of competitiveness .... I'd want/need that edge ...

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
I kinda realised you weren't told by anybody when I saw you were quite wrong .... most certainly the cast has been identified but not the play ...... 'the devil is in the detail' young man, it's no good being partially right but I'll readily concede it at least gives you an idea you're going in the right direction .... Problem is..... where now?

Still, if you don't work it out, come Christmas, you'll know all anyway, come to think of it, you'll know before then because I'll have to let people know I've got something ... but then again, it could be all smoke and mirrors .... but I will tell you one thing, and I will be 100% honest here, and that is, if I were still playing, I would want one, and I would want one because it would appeal to my sense of competitiveness .... I'd want/need that edge ...
Lol, the plot thickens. Gonna be fun and by the sound of things........it's gonna be worth the wait. As for the honesty, well nobody can deny that. And the banner would have been piss funny to see down at Campaign, an interesting distraction from the heat and reffing

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Lol, the plot thickens. Gonna be fun and by the sound of things........it's gonna be worth the wait. As for the honesty, well nobody can deny that. And the banner would have been piss funny to see down at Campaign, an interesting distraction from the heat and reffing

I think it might have been better were I to have gotten hold of a megaphone to tell people to look skyward ... now that would have been memorable :)