Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something new from eclipse?

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
It's a shame, that's what it is...
Actually Cook$......cast your mind back to the Welsh Open a coupla years back if you will and as much as it might horrify you....try and remember the guy in the '80s football shorts at the trophy giving. He is the reason why short shorts aren't produced anymore, not a nice sight

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Actually Cook$......cast your mind back to the Welsh Open a coupla years back if you will and as much as it might horrify you....try and remember the guy in the '80s football shorts at the trophy giving. He is the reason why short shorts aren't produced anymore, not a nice sight
Don't know what you are talking about Ant???

:tsk:

Attachments

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Is it a special edition Robbo Ego? With the infamous phrase "abbott is a facking cant" immortalised in the anodizing?!!!!

Ant, that's close mate, real close but you missed out on one really important descriptive ..... 'abbott is a fackin thieving cant' is not only more desirable but is also a lot more accurate.

At this year's Campaign Cup, I was quoted £450 [not inc the banner] to have a fly-by banner display and you can guess what that banner would have said.

That banner stunt would have cost me something like a grand in total and in one way would have been worth every single penny but in another, why would I ever waste one penny of my money on that scrote?

I wish I'd done it if only because everybody there would have remembered it :)