Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something new from eclipse?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Uhhh...planet eclipse fitness system. You get a jeff abbot mask and the address of one Mr. Robinson.
Instructions for use
1. Arrive at address and ring doorbell
2. Put mask on
3. Get ready to run like hell!
OK I admit, it made me laugh .... but not out loud, just on the inside so nobody could see :)

I would love it if he turned up at my door because that would mean he would have to run faster than my fist to escape being ironed out and I haven't met too many people who'd be achieve to that feat.
Still, the thought's a nice one, thankyou Mr Scrumpy :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I thought lovetone had it! but when I looked at the site theres no mention of robbo in the description... :(

http://www.shop-eclipse.com/product.asp?id=4218

Come on Pete, give us a clue!
I have actually given you guys a clue in terms of who I would work with had anything been going on ... 'he can be found under a car laying next to some organic matter' ..... cryptic crossword puzzlers will have no problem solving this especially if they have heard of the guy.

.... but even when you have solved it, all you will have gained is the area in which I might be interested in ...maybes .. :)

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
I have actually given you guys a clue in terms of who I would work with had anything been going on ... 'he can be found under a car laying next to some organic matter' ..... cryptic crossword puzzlers will have no problem solving this especially if they have heard of the guy.

.... but even when you have solved it, all you will have gained is the area in which I might be interested in ...maybes .. :)
Jack Wood...can we have some more cryptic stuff? XD

Reactions: Potter Loki

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jack Wood...can we have some more cryptic stuff? XD

Hmmm, obviously the 'Jack Wood' clue wasn't cryptic enough .... ok, here's some more then ....... hmmmm...... lemme think, what can I tell you without giving too much away ..... I once had a dream, I dreamt of high momentum diffusion patterns streaming across the sky above me, the wind was taking two ninety degree bends to end up going in the same direction and needed calming, things were too raw ... too excited, and a more concise outcome was needed.
And so, I saw in the distance a telephone box, I knew what I had to do and rushed toward it flinging open the door as I begun to change into the attire I was born to wear ..... As I hurriedly dragged my gear over me, the huge 'R' unfurled itself down my chest with no 'obbo' in sight .... I was mortified but continued .... and then when I had finally dressed myself, I realised the meaning of an 'R' with no 'obbo' .... I didn't need the 'obbo' ... the 'R' was enough .. people knew what it meant ... it stood for .... Red Herring !