The Home Of European Paintball

Squeegies

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
LMAO
I love the way my perfectly innocent question about whips.. ahem, i mean squeegies turned into an S&M-fest!

Brilliant.

But back on the whips... squeegies (Damnit did it again :D )
I think im getting a Spyder AMG with some mods done to it, so i'll wait to see how easy it is to pull it apart mid game.

Sounds like a good way to make your fortune tho Guppy, Heaven tent tour of next years Millennium Series :D :D :D
6E Chicks get rich quick!

FUBAR

Trust guppy to lower the tone of the thread.
BAD GIRL:rolleyes:
Note to self: Keep away from Guppy at Kenny's as shes trouble:D :D
There is an alternative Just fire through the break. If I'm on the feild the last thing I do Is clean the barrel out. Just keep on fireing and all will be well eventually.
Why hasn't anybody invented fluffy balls that you can drop into the low-rise and just fire. Therefore cleaning the barrel as they go:confused:

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
fluffy balls

tortoise you have too much spare time, fluffy balls, ive got some of em, but just cant get em thru the hopper lid, damm
sort of like a punch bag :p

pump te pump te pump te , damm agitator, ouch:eek:

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
Why hasn't anybody invented fluffy balls that you can drop into the low-rise and just fire. Therefore cleaning the barrel as they go:confused:
Now that one of the Best Ideas i've heard in a long time!! You'de need some way to catch them as they fly out of the end of your barrel covered in gunk tho. and probably need more than 1 too.

Might have too put your barrel jonny back on... jonnys & fluffy balls in one post... never thought i'de type that on here :D

FUBAR

Okay maybee not fluffy balls but spongey balls. That way they will be dirt cheap and you could fire them away and not be to bothered about it. Or you could just fire them down to the ground and then pick them up.
The barrel condom idea is not such a good idea. Have you ever seen the mess after you have fired into a condom.
Oh dear what a question to ask:eek:

See another mad idea from the tortoise. Next, has anybody considered milling down a powerball to paintball diameter and fireing it. I hear the German Rozza's use a marker mounted on an apc with rubber balls for crowd dispersion:eek:

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
hhmmmmmmm i do protest we get dragged into a conversation that had been changed form sqeegy typed things! to fluffy balls! Whateva is the matter with you! R u suggestion one would react to this!?!!?!?!?! Remember where innocent!;) :D :p