Squeegies

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
kitchen stuff

Originally posted by nutz
no were getting into kitchen appliances, were will it stop, the meat grinder (Huuuuuuuuuuu gulp):eek:
A mate of mine has a ring shaped "egg topper" in her kitchen that when you squeeze the sides spikes come out into the middle of the ring:eek:

She used to threaten her BF with it :eek: ;) :) :D :eek:

FUBAR

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Try a tampon, they are excellent at absorbing paint and the fluff cleans the barrel real clean, only adaption you need to make is attaching longer string to pull through.

Also you can get different absorbing strengths depending on amount of paint.

Playtex® Slimfits® Tampons

Playtex Slimfits Tampons have the slimmest plastic applicator, so they're comfortable to fit and insert even if it's your first time using a tampon on a marker.

Playtex® Gentle Glide® Tampons

Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons have a unique design that adjusts to custom-fit your marker, and their smooth plastic applicator provides comfortable insertion.

Playtex® Silk Glide® Tampons

Playtex Silk Glide Tampons have a silky smooth cardboard applicator that is easy to insert and easy to dispose of - just flush and that's it!

Playtex® Portables® Tampons

Playtex Portables Tampons are plastic applicator tampons that come in a discreet, convenient carry size. Put one in your marker case. Or your pocket. No one will ever know - it's protection on the go!

:eek: :D :)

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
you are a strange strange individual neddy.
have you been stroking your tippmann too long???
time to brave to sunlight and meet the REAL people that dont talk in text, and actually respond instantly to you.

(why is it paintball seems to attract wierdos)

Ok so that's what Rob was up to I don't know leave him on site one night and he raids the girly cupboard lol

poor inocent (lol) young thing obviously didn't know the diffrence and had tried with a sanitary towel too OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Billy you missed the imcreminating evidence I now have an un saleable bitch whip whoops squeegie well it was sugested it might fit Neddy's flat line :eek:

sparklie practising my back hand ;)