Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staining paint...again

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
now i know this has been covered a thousand times already but following the stb event this weekend i have washed all my kit and as usuall a couple of new stains have appeared tho nothing im bothered about.....

what is slightly concerning me tho is the fact that my left hand is stained pink!!!! no bs!! in between my fingers, the edges of my finger nails and back of my knuckles are visibly pink

and yes before you all say it i have had a bath and washed em several times.....i even did the washing up to see if any of it would move while i did that....the misses thought id been kidnapped by aliens and a replacment left in my place.

now i know which game i got the hit on my hand so will attempt to find out what paint it is!

PabloChacho

Dumb as a post
Pink paint strikes again!

I'll second that, was at a practice with Jose and a few others not long back and I had the same result on my right hand and chest, I also have a nice pink stain on my shirt too. Speak to Jose, I think he knows what brand it is.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just speculation at the moment mate..........I think it may be more than one brand now.............could be a set of conditions that cause the staining..something the manufacturers can't plan for.

Xenos

Aug 16, 2002
South London/Surrey
Visit site
I was at a walk on at camelot events in dorking last sunday and part of the lens on my mask was actually stained pink! It wasnt the site paint because the site paint wasn't pink. I took the lens off the goggles and washed them properly but it won't come off! :eek:

I'll try to get a pic of it cos it's hard to believe it could stain a lens..

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
It's definately pink stuff that is the culprit as my mirrored lens on my Vforce is now stained pink at one edge. Never had any other colour stain like that...

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
It was pink cyclone that stained my skin from Sweden.

And i have had problems being shot with zap as well, my top from Marshalling Heavens Gate is still stained.

:confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
btw

if you leave any paint on the inside of a vforce lense for too long it stains,- like round the edge where you cant clean it without removing the lense (the antifog coating kinda absorbs it.) but my dye goggs lense was stained at trainig:( (pink) - but i swear the paint was orange!

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
I have came to the conclusion, reading the boards that it appears to be pink paint in general that stains. Was talking to one of the pimps over the weekend and he came up with an intresting point. Was there this ammount of pink paint around last year. Seem to remember loads of green and white but no pink, and there was never any problems with staining when paint was these colours? So is it just something they are mixing in with the paint to get it to go pink?? I dunno??!! :confused: