Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staining paint...again

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
btw

Originally posted by ericostani
my dye goggs lense was stained at trainig:( (pink) - but i swear the paint was orange!
It was, i was only shooting Orange that night

sam:D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, hellfire that i forgot to take out of my pots in Sweden, thats why i was only using 3 pots. Severe paint shortage:)

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Pink Staining Strikes Again

Once again came away from a good tourney with bad taste in mouth, and not through dodgy burgers;)

Pink hands, not from wiping I hasten to add, but off of barricades,
pink kit and pink on inside of lenses, yes V-Force but cleaned them straight away and still stained.:mad:

Now, for me and a lot of other players we can get given new lenses, but don't think we can just pick up another sponsor printed top just like that, but what about those teams that are just started out, which good to see there were a lot of at this event, even if they didn't play against the teams using this paint you couldn't help but get it on you.

Heres a radical idea , go up to the team your about to play at the next event and ask to check there paint, if its staining paint which is quite easy to do, give them the game. :confused: No I haven't lost my mind, if that team win every game this way and can take the winners podium without an ounce of reluctance then good luck to them, they deserve it:mad:

Remember: It's not staining paint that stains paintballers it's the people who shoot it.:mad:

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
MATT

i AGREE THIS STAINING PAINT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE ,
this post has really made me laugh its so funny, but when i have marshalled i have had this same problem, now i know when you got shot on the hand field 3 the team that had maxed every game , we were the only team to beat them , now we need to know what paint they were using ? correct me if im wrong matt.

hope thepink hands dissapear , it will look wierd a chef pink hand
done a sicky to play on sunday LOL:)

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
never had a problem with any paint staining. a long time ago we played a tourney against a team using zap evil. and it came off ok. i have also been shot with imperial before it was banned and that came straight off (after a long wash!) white paint is the easiest to get off but a nightmare to use in games because the refs cant see it, and not all teams are honest!

of corce, in the end the answer is simple

STOP GETTING SHOT;)