Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stormforce paintball club

splatrat

So Manc 2011
Aug 13, 2010
staffordshire
I totally agree, thats why i was asking the marshall if i'd been hit.

The reality to it is unfortunatly there will always be cheaters, as long as you know your honest thats all that counts.

I was the guy with the angel gear on and digi camo Events, please tell me if you think i was cheating :)

The_Fat_Pigeon

Care Bears
Jun 4, 2010
Gloucester
Hey all, what an awesome day. I will be there for the next one for sure. Shame some of the games weren't a little closer I dont mind winning but want to work for it lol :p

I witnessed a hell of a lot of wiping on the nerf bomb game I personally shot around 1200 in that game and can be sure a lot hit the target by the shouts of pain and flinching but nevertheless they stayed in shooting me back :( it was mainly the 4 kids i saw and I have come to expect it.

on the paint usage i got through nearly 3500 (1500 of site paint) I got a little trigger happy lol. I have a few issues with barrel breaks (may be down to me not checking the bore size of the site paint) also had several hopper jams in my rotor feedneck. How did the rest of you guys fare?

Nick

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
god knows who it was could of been several, anyway calmed down now...was hell of a firefight on some games and you can't fault paint at £20 a box at that price, mark you'll soon have a decent fanbase ...i'm one..honesty bang on splatrat..