Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stormforce paintball club

evo46

Sep 22, 2010
hednesford
we're tring to arrange the next one for the 3rd October if anyone is up for it. Cracking day on the 19th staged by Mark. The way we played the Fort wasn't great compared to normal. Me and the wife got through 4000 paintballs. I was the one in the green(ish) angel top.

evo46

Sep 22, 2010
hednesford
Oke sounds good :) will sort it out tomorrow then =)

See you then!

Dan
not sure which 1 you were last sunday dan will have to introduce ourselfs on the 3rd.Only been playing on a serious note for the last 6 months at stormforce so any hints or tips throw them our way[lol]:D

sandford

Aug 22, 2010
Church Gresley, Derbyshire
not sure which 1 you were last sunday dan will have to introduce ourselfs on the 3rd.Only been playing on a serious note for the last 6 months at stormforce so any hints or tips throw them our way[lol]:D
I was the one with the shiny olive mini :), wearing a great proto jersey or a camo top kept swapping when i got hot :D. I have only just got into Paintballing my self sunday was my first walk on with my own gear actually :).

Dan.

evo46

Sep 22, 2010
hednesford
I was the one with the shiny olive mini :), wearing a great proto jersey or a camo top kept swapping when i got hot :D. I have only just got into Paintballing my self sunday was my first walk on with my own gear actually :).

Dan.
i use a mini myself thinking of buying a new bottle before the 3rd just dont no what to get,what do u use :confused: