Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stormforce paintball club

evo46

Sep 22, 2010
hednesford
Think i remember seeing you... you where using a red mini?

i use a PE 4500 bought it off these forums a couple of weeks ago for £75 still got a few years before re test aswell, really happy with it :).

Dan
Got to get one always run out on the longer games,also after a cheap marker for the wife she uses a old tippman at mo and feels left out.so was that ur first time at stormforce:rolleyes:

sandford

Aug 22, 2010
Church Gresley, Derbyshire
Got to get one always run out on the longer games,also after a cheap marker for the wife she uses a old tippman at mo and feels left out.so was that ur first time at stormforce:rolleyes:
Yea was my first time there, really liked it though prefer it over a few of the other sites i have been. Think i saw it on these forums someone was selling an 08 SLG fairly cheap. You using a 3000 steel atm im guessing?

karlvtr

Sep 14, 2010
Stoke on Trent
3rd october

Hi mark there's 3 of us coming on Sunday for full day! Me, Mick (splatrat) & Adam (rutter89)

We will prob shoot around 7000-9000 between us! Just so u know how much paint we'll need! Hope u have more air this time for afternoon games! Lol. ;-)

Hopefully not as many wipers and cry babies this time, will be using the unwritten rule of anyone that I see wiping must be indicating that they think 1-2 shots don't count as a kill, so they're giving me the green light to ramp up my ego all over them till they're dripping!!lol

Can't wait, gonna be another great day.

See you all soon.....

Karl (black&white Invert top&blue ego)