Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

swat big game

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

I'M COMING !!!

Just been to the website about this - EXCELLENT !! :D

I am for sure coming all the way over from Belgium to this event. It looks a great weekend. I can't wait now!

Gonna be all those paintball stands there, loads of stuff to do, BBQ too. Sounds cool!

Is it still on for the 4th, 5th, 6th July?

I'll investigate the website more fully on how I must book - but I know I'm going to. This looks an absolute laugh!

pack

Do I need to order one of those packs to be able to book or may I book through your website?

Question on air: i have a cocker that i have only just bought secondhand. it came from the states with a 3000 PSI air bottle.Are US and UK bottles different? I don't know if this is DOT or what, but it must be out of test I woulda thought.

What are my options? Will there be new air bottles with a tasty regulator for sale on the stands that will be there on friday afternoon? If so I will probably buy one of those and spend the rest of the afternoon setting it up.

If I buy a new bottle there can I play with it? I mean does it have to be tested before I can play with it or are they already 'in test' for a few years when you buy one new?

Sorry for the noob questions but I am one !!

Cheers

Mark

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
air issues

if you bottle does not come into the h-pac reccomendations angel air will be onsite who can sell you a system, the h-pac boys fill up to 3000 - 4500 psi with a pretty s****y fill station they are currently using, all intel on the big game can be downloaded via the web www.swatbiggame.com
all forms are downloadable and yes we take visa/amex/diners ect for e-mail bookings, or ring the office.
hope this helps superbully ;)

Thx alot Nutz
My booking will be with you soon.
Just to confirm - if i buy an air system from angel air or whoever, will I be able to play immediately?
I don't have to go off site and get the bottle tested first or something bizarre?
How long is an air bottle 'in test' for when you buy it new? Are new bottles stamped with a date or something?
Thanks for your help

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
setting up

to fit a new air system 10 minutes, to adjust and chrono 2 mins
i am sure some kind players would help you do this if not the angel guys,

Reserve bottle loan?

Well - I have just been getting myself a bit more info on bottle types.
Maybe you could confirm if what I think is true.
In UK you have HSE approved bottles right? In europe we must have DOT approved bottles.
So my problem is this. To come over and play in your big game I must have an HSE approved bottle. If I buy this at the stalls there then I won't be able to bring it back and use it here as we are DOT. I find it a little expensive to buy an HSE bottle just for that weekend!
I don't suppose anyone reading this and going to the SWAT big game, could lend me an HSE bottle for the weekend? I would pay rent or buy you some beers (whatever you prefer!) :D