Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

swat big game

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
SPARE AIR BOTTLES

to help you further we will need to know what marker you have and air system (reg) we have spare bottles but just wanna make sure it will match your reg ect.

OK - this is my setup.
I have an autococker 99 RHF.
The air bottle I have at the moment is this one:

which has a normal thread on it (ie. i turn clockwise to screw the bottle on) which is about 20mm diameter. This screws into the thing on the drop forward which is a very simple piece. It has a knob at the front which screws in and out and is used to turn the bottle on/off.

Coming out of the thing I screw the bottle into is the air tube to the Palmer custom stabiliser regulator which has a guage on it that reads about 350 psi when i have everything aired up. In fact all my pneumatics are Palmer custom (shiny shiny)

Wish I had a digital camera to take some pics, btu I hope you can make some sense of what I have written here.

Thanks for your patience and help and if you need more info I'll try.

Mark

EDIT - PS : pic wasn't showing in my browser so I'll give the link for the bottle I have ACI bulldog bottle

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
SUPERBULLY
Don't worry about the air tank ,I've a spare that will fit your marker :D

See you there m8 ,and fetch plenty of Stella;)

crate for you then !

Crate of stella comin up for ya's then kind sir ! :D and I'm gonna bring a couple more just for anyone that wants some! Hope my car suspension can take it! haha :-D

I'm just worried about what the thing that is on my drop forward will accept for a bottle, because the on/off thing is a little wierd - just a knob that you screw in or out.

anyways, you probably know your cockers better than I do.

See you there and.... thanks

PS: give us your contact details in a PM or something so I can find you there, mobile number or something.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
I'm guessing its like the 32 Deg. type ,the knob being used to depress the pin open on preset bottles,which won't be a problem as I've a 1.1i 4500psi Nitro Duck that should be perfect,and if its not I'm sure I can get it working;) :D

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
numbers update

92 players are now confirmed and growing daily, if any potential players wishing to attend, try to book asap so we dont get the mad rush 1 week before, cheers :)

skel

comfortably numb
Apr 10, 2003
Visit site
hmmm, i'm interested.... i think you emailed me a pack a while back, but i've lost it... silly me :) anyway, i should be able to make it, if i can find the cash :D hehehe

Update

Hi Jamie,
if you want an update you can see the number of people that are booked in on the website.
Looking forward to another cool rec ball game - 2K3 was awesome. My ferry is already booked up already.
Do you know if any people from north Black 4 platoon for the 2K3 are also playing in this one?
I'll keep in touch about meeting up with you there.
BTW - i have a new fill nipple on my bottle now - so no F***ing around with leaks this time!! ;) One question though. I've taken the old one out and it's got all this black stuff on the thread - as a sealant I suppose.
My new nipple also has this black stuff on too. Do I have to put anything extra onto the new nipple, like loctite or something when I screw it in? Or is what is on the thread already enough?
Cheers.

(got an X-board into my hopper too! slowly upgrading ;) , just missing the new style paddles for em though :mad: