Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

swat big game

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
£30 for 3 days `ballin,car boot/trade show,barbi,band and piss up,free camping,toilets ,trophys,raffle and Zap at £35 a case
3 days?

wooo....im gonna camp there even though i only live about...lets see....15mins in a good car :p :D

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
are we talking July 2003? if so, good i can save up, and phillip, ill take some of that web hosting maate, can you email me, address below :)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Philip

3 days?

wooo....im gonna camp there even though i only live about...lets see....15mins in a good car :p :D
Or 30 mins on a Moto Guzzi California:mad:

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington

3 days?

Don't eat Pauls burgers...trust me on this ;)

I remember a trip to Maidenhead once, memorable for bad burgers, bad weather, ass kicked in tourney, penalty pointed by Robbo on a chrony, getting a mention in PGI, (or Paintball Monthly can't remember which), and Waynes World Bohemian Rhapsody antics in the back of a mini bus, (we got funny looks from the other motorists in the traffic jam).

But man those burgers made the trip home less than cool

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002

heheh....i said i like them, but im gonna be an aprilia guy...although the r6 has a sexy rear end ;)
MV Augusta F4's even sexier! trust me:D

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
burgers

burgers now that's a long time ago, you forgot ot mention the worst thunderstorm that maidenhead had in 15 years, and yes sorry about the burgers, i blame criags cooking on that one.
bohemian rapsody has never been the same since that long drive back, did we not take everyting tony, including the kitchen sink ?;)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
burgers

Originally posted by nutz
burgers now that's a long time ago, you forgot ot mention the worst thunderstorm that maidenhead had in 15 years, and yes sorry about the burgers, i blame criags cooking on that one.
bohemian rapsody has never been the same since that long drive back, did we not take everyting tony, including the kitchen sink ?;)
a very long time ago, and what a thunderstorm it was:cool:

and yes I agree Bohemian Rhapsody has always left me with a grin at the memory of a bus full of people headbanging in the traffic jam.

The burgers were the oniony types:eek: not good for the digestion, just as well we tok everything including the sink;)

Though I id have the unpleasant memory of Chris running about the field in an athletic support and a JT mask shouting "Let's play paintball"......just as all the other teams arrived.

Happy dayz:D

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
chris burke

ah the memories of good old paintball, makes me wanna write a book, you forgot to mention chris's pale white skinny body, we were just getting out of the piss wet thru sleeping bags and players are arriving and setting up.

will,you letme go, NO will you let me go, NO NO NO NO
(then a lot of gobbildie gook <bohemian> ????

then the head banging, ouch just tried it, given me a headache

stumbles for couch to have a lie down, getting to old for this **** ! ;)