The Home Of European Paintball

Taking the next step...

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Maidenhead! thats it (I knew that) :)
Yeah the Acadamy Weekend, Ive seen the posts about that weekend. I wish I could make it & come & try out some guns etc. I will have to read about this one & come next year.

I will have to make it to a couple of walk-ons in the meantime.

FUBAR

hi all jsut seeing what I am getting in to here

Liz anual since when ...................... this is first and hopefully not the last so maybe, all depends on my freinds and guests.

Fubar academy is a once a monthnext one 22 september.

See if you can make that one we might even be able to get a lift sorted.

Hope to see you some time soon good luck to mum with the sproging ekk no sitting down for her for a few weeks!!

Sparklie

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Ive got some wheels so I can make it down, its motorways all the way (M1, M25 and M4) which your right next to aren't you?

A mate of mine in the US is trying to sort me out a sweet deal on a Spyder AMG package which is about $615 equivalent from Planet Eclipse and he reckons he can get me the same marker etc for about 1/2 that, or even less! :) I would still like to try a few different guns first tho.
He has the same gun too & he says its great.

Hope to see you some time soon good luck to mum with the sproging ekk no sitting down for her for a few weeks!!
Its actually my step mum, but it doesnt matter, no need to apopogise. Shes have a Cisarian (sp) too (ouch)

FUBAR

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
the problem with buying from the states is your going to have to pay export tax,also if anything goes wrong with it u have to ship it back to the states to get it fixed under warenty,it would probally cost u nearly the same to get a immpy over here and its a far better marker:D

Fubar

Thats the long way it'a quicker through aylesbury then up to High wycombe and on to maidenhead that way honest I used to do newporst pagnell to site ;)

Dodgie and buff are both at MK and also now think it's quicker they used to go via bicester and M40.

If you fancy trying on of those spyders out I think matt has one and he will be bringing it to party it's for sale too;)

Cesar owche messy yucky tubes nasty poor her you will have to be extra nice when she gets back no ifting for ages including kettle:eek:

Hope to see you soon let me know if your making weekender ok :D sparkie

stickboy

Jun 28, 2002
Northampton
Visit site
Hey Fubar, I looked into shipping from the states, for a $130 Tippmann I was quoted $90 for shipping! And that's before all the tax hits that you'll get.

UK suppliers are more expensive, but when you look at all the hidden extras that go with shipping stateside, the cost ends up pretty much the same.

If you do go for an Impulse (Impy), Smart Parts do a lot of kit for them, after seeing Ciaran's in action, I'm tempted to flog the X-Box and go for one!

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
I definately wont be able to make next weekend. But hopefully will be able to make it in September, (weekend of the 22nd?) By which time I will have everything except a gun (camo, pods, gloves, goggles etc) Liz (I think it was her) said before that if I asked you nicely I could borrow a site marker for the weekend if needed, is that possible?
Also, what happens over the Saturday Night? (apart from Drinking Compos) do you all camp on site? cos I dont have a Tent!!

I have been looking at Smartparts a lot recently and they have a lot of nice stuff. Cheers for the advise about the US, i'll bear that in mind when thinking about stuff.

And thinking of the route down to you Sparklie aylesbury way would be quicker, and i'de avoide all the London Traffic on the M25 too :) I used to go to School in Aylesbury so I can get there with my eyes closed (hmm... not literally)

In other News: The sprog has been fired LOL :) 11:40 this morning 8lbs 12 oz and they called him Liam. (Just if you wanted to know) Hes making me miss good Paintball & Beer tho!! not a good way to start!! lol

FUBAR

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
:( not only am I missing this months Academy cos of the new sprog but his Christening is on the weekend of the 22nd September so I will miss the next Academy weekend too!!! :mad:

Things are not going my way recently!!

FUBAR