Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Taking the next step...

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by FUBAR
I definately wont be able to make next weekend. But hopefully will be able to make it in September, (weekend of the 22nd?) By which time I will have everything except a gun (camo, pods, gloves, goggles etc) Liz (I think it was her) said before that if I asked you nicely I could borrow a site marker for the weekend if needed, is that possible?
Also, what happens over the Saturday Night? (apart from Drinking Compos) do you all camp on site? cos I dont have a Tent!!

I have been looking at Smartparts a lot recently and they have a lot of nice stuff. Cheers for the advise about the US, i'll bear that in mind when thinking about stuff.
FUBAR
Couple of things here. Firstly, staying over Saturday night isn't the usual thing at the Academy - this month it's the party which is why we're doing it.
Second thing - if you can possibly get away the weekend 13/14/15 September, get yourself up to Crystal Palace Sports Arena. It's the Campaign Cup that weekend, which means top quality international paintball for 3 days plus trade stands from just about everyone in the country selling stuff CHEAP!!!!:) :)
Anything you haven't got yourself yet, wait until then if you can make it 'cause you'll save serious amounts of dosh on anything new. The paintball itself is the best you'll see anywhere in the UK with all the best teams in the world playing including Russian Legion, teams like Ton Tons from France, all the best UK teams and last but not least, some of the best American teams.

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
sorry to kind of butt into this coversation, but i'm a newbie aswell.
Do you need tickets to go to crystal palace, and also, how much is sparkies academy on the 22nd?

Revoss :)

Hi Revoss,

accademy is members £10.00 green fee £45.00 paint nonmembers £12.50 and £50.00 paint or £12.50 per bag.

Campaign as far as I know you shouldn't need tickets, as a member of the general pubic and not a part of a team there will be certain areas that won't be accesable to you. Ie the players setting up area.

I think they asked non player for car parking and that was about it nothing too awful.

Last year I just went to watch and hang out this year now I have joined the 6E chicks I will be playing it :D

So I am really happy and excited and training hard;)

Fubar novembers accademy will be sunday 24th we have special guests coaches for this one so I would sugest you book early as places will be limited and I can see it filling up very quickly.

hope to see you soon sparklie ps you should come down to campaign too.

Congratulations on the sprog just wait till your mum collars you to baby sit luckly I had left home by the time my baby bros had arrived. I have 3 now one 2 yeas younger and 2 half brothers one's 19 years younger the others 22 a real shock I can tell you divorce babys............. parents

spraklie wishing you luck just don't get collared into changing nappys;)

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
I will have to try to get to Campaign.
Any websites about it where I can find out about stuff? cos I have no idea where it is. Would I be able to get there with a Zone 1-6 1 day Rail Card?. Can you say raiding My ISA!!! hehe ;)

I will definately come down in Nov. Can I book a place now? what do you need to know?

How much does membership cost?

As for nappies they are 100miles away in Southampton, so I don't think i'll be doing much of that :D or babysitting :D

FUBAR

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
cool, good luck sparklies team :), ill prob see you playing there, can i bring my own paint to your academy, and also, how much is membership?

Revoss :)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Yep, that's the place. Marvellous facilities - lots of real toilets, covered staging area (used the indoor 80m running track!), even a bar. Main fields on the grassy bit in the centre of the running track & on the Astroturf at one end of it & some in an area new from last year just outside the main stadium. Apparently the trade stands will be on the track area this year as well - last year they were outside the stands. Only place I've been that comes close is Toulouse, & though the weather won't be as good as there the venue is even better :)