Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Chants

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
Please don't force it. That's all. If the situation just calls for a "C'mon guys, let's take it to 'em." then just say that and be done with it. Use it too much, you lose the effect. And you shouldn't think so hard about it. Then it's kinda poser-ish. It should just be what you are feeling at the time...if something catches and turns into a ritual that works for you, keep it. It's not a show, it's something that helps you.

Now, slightly different tangent.....best psychups?

I like: "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT, KILL KILL KILL, WIN WIN WIN, IRONMEN!!!!!"

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
yeah well before each game recently i have been shouting things to them to try and encourage them but i cant tell if it is wroking , cos some days they are like storm troopers and march over every thing and some days they get marched over but im trying my hardest to encouragethem. But i giess i will just keep on trying

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
some of us in the team like to get psyched up some of us don't...tis personal preference. we each get our way. the ones who wanna psych get a team!!!! and the rest of us do it quietly but it's altogether....tis very wierd...

I have played on many teams, some do some don't. personally I think it has more to do with a team gelling, knowing the other players and how they react than any chant , I played with one team for 10 years, we were almost undefeated locally but only average away, I think this was mostly mental, we had the confidence to play the local teams and we knew their game so we beat them most times. Uncertainty will defeat you faster than anything else. To get back to your question, you could use your name, co - a - lition say it softly, moderatly, strongly 3 times.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
funnyest thing in ever heard was at koth2 epoch v spank

spank started chanting,spank,spank,spank

epoch came back with,cheese and biscuits,cheese and biscuits,soup,soup

nearly feking pissed myself:D :D :cool:

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
we do a 3-2-1-SHOCK but its easy cos Shock is an easy word to say fast.
Playing with Atmosphere at the weekend we did 3-2-1-ATMOSPHERE which was less easy to say fast as it is a long word!;)

Some teams go for 3-2-1-TEAM, try that:)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Our Chant

Originally posted by n00bballer
Our team chant before we play a game is
Colors of the Rainbow UNITE!

pumps us up and gets us in the mood.
Yeah i bet it scrares the sh*t out of ur opposing team also, 'aw naw the Care Bear's are coming' ;)

MausV

Jul 12, 2003
Masterdam
We noticed that when entering the field the adrenelin goes way up there, and we use the chant to "channel" it.

Very simple, we just say "Jalla Jalla"