Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team Chants

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by n00bballer
Yes it causes much fear. As well as a little insecurity about sexuality :D
LMAO,

Good come back mate, I was expecting a bit of abuse back but your a good sport I see ;)

Take it easy mate,
good luck with the chantin :D

Mak Dad
:cool:

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
well i am training this afternoon with a few of the team so i have already TOLD them we need some kind of adrealine raiser before we play so i will try and get one sorted. and thanks for all of your ideas they are going to help alot.
Speedy G

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
thanks again for all your help in Chanting ideas, during training we managed to come up with a chant which at first made us laugh, but did actually make us want to play like a pb team and not like crap. so thanks again for everyones help.
Speedy G

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
No not really, yeah it will probally make you laugh but if i told you guys it would ruin the surprise of hearing it on the field, cos it would probally make you laugh so hard you forgot your game plan and we won (yeah a likely chance of that happening). so if any one is going to KOTH4 and you are gonna play us listen to our chant when we are both on th field (it probally wont make you laugh, but it will make you listen).

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
but what is the point of muic and you cant/ well dont have time to play a song before the game, and wot song would you play any ways