Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The 9th Annual UKPSF paintball festival and Big Game

Equinox

Go Ball Deep!!!
Hi guys..

Only just realised i am not going to be posted tickets..

(Hence am a little curious why i was charged 90p postage for 2 tickets.)

I Recieved an E-mail with an Order Number..
I do not have a printer, can we just turn up with our Order Number?

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
As written in the info when you buy the tickets. We have to charge a card processing fee. We used to use Paypal for payment processing and add 3.4% but that was too expensive so we now use the on-line credit card system which is cheaper for players. But as it explains in the info, card processing fee is currently listed as postage until our software guy can update the programming.

If you don't have a printer - no drama. Just tell the girls your name and bring some form of ID and that'll be fine.

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Latest Faction rankings:

1) Mordred
2) Arthur
3) Elves
4) Nazgul
5) Orcs
6) Dwarfs

There is less than 10 difference separating the bottom four factions. Mordred are on their own out front and will be the biggest faction this year bar any astonishing late runs by any of the other factions.
King Arthur occupies the no-mans-land between Mordred and the rest of the chasing pack.

The other four factions have only a couple of players separating them at this stage.

Only each sides Commander will be informed of the break down in faction sizes as they will use this information when forming their game plans.

Everyone should by now have read the Player Pack. It's on www.shorelineoutdoor.com for download if you haven't. You'll get a lot more out of the game if you read it before arriving.

Contact your faction leader or Commander if you wish to be involved in their planning and to request any special roles or missions for your team.

Online bookings close on Wednesday. Thereafter, you will have to pay on the day. No BAM tickets, UKPSF discount or choice of side or faction will be available for Pay on the Day players.

Getting close now!

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
The sides "Goodies/Baddies" are almost equal as they both have the leading factions in them then numbers are made up of the smaller factions. The faction sizes we will not adjust, if a faction leader has managed to recruit a huge faction then good luck to him. The main factor though is that the sides are as close as possible, and we have a way of ensuring this. Anyone who pays on the day will have no choice of faction or side, they will be placed in order to even up any difference between the Goodies and Baddies.

Pre-pay ticket sales are still available from www.corporate-killers.com until tomorrow (09/09/09).

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Ride a Bull for Help for Hero's

Last year at Staargate 2008 - over £1000 was raised for Shoreline's favourite charity.....Help for Hero's.

The money was handed over to Capt Jones of 2 Royal Welsh (my own regiment) who wanted to thank all the players who helped contribute to such an impressive total.

At this years Sword and the Rings, we would like to do our bit once again.

We have over £1,000 worth of prizes to be won including markers, tac vests, masks and loads more - and all profits will be donated once again to Help for Hero's.

How do you win? Obviously, by riding the Shoreline Bull - that's how!

Shoreline's mechanical Bull will be in operation all night during the players party. Rides are just £1 a go. Hop on board and ride that baby. When you inevitably crash and burn, your time will be recorded and the best times will win prizes with all profits generated winging their way to H4H.

So if you fancy a ride - track down Suzy or Nicola and get yourself some tickets.......it's for a good cause!