Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The front roll

Skyhawk

Oct 9, 2003
Fetcham, UK
Visit site
Woah! that sound's like some good move, i tried this when i went to Delta Force the other day and it hurt like hell! i broke all the balls in my pack and the barrel came loose. So my word is Don't Try this ever!

-Skyhawk

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Here's a much more embarrassing story for ya. Playing back center in a 10-man game we lost left front and insert so I tell back corner to lay paint on two specific bunkers and take off up field following rotation of two--now dead guys. The fact I am running tells you how much trouble we were in. (I am not made for front play, I assure you.) And it gets worse. The insert prop for the snake at the 50 was a diagonally laid out french fry. I run and dive in sliding forward and sideways at the same time. All good--paint whizzing all around and over me--till I hit a hard, dry patch of dirt, stuck like glue and flipped over onto my 13-pack. For a second or two I must have looked like a turtle on its back until I could roll over again. Everyone watching laughed themselves silly. Still, I got in alive, wrapped the top corner, shot two guys cross field and went for the 50. Got that too and bunkered their guy out.
Moral of the story is you can't be afraid to look like a fool playing this game and sometimes you'll get lucky and look like a hero.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Baca Loco
Moral of the story is you can't be afraid to look like a fool playing this game and sometimes you'll get lucky and look like a hero.
true enough....im still trying to find a way to get over the top of lay down coke cans without landing face first thou! :eek:

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yeah the prob with coke cans (lay down) is that sometimes (not often thank god) the blind runs have one slap bang in the middle and they seem so inviting to jump over, trouble is you have to get pritty high up to get over em and as a result end up meeting the floor in a big mess! lol

its all fun and games!